Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    One of my New Year's Resolutions? To actually read the comics I buy. I've got a backlog of stuff, including Scarlet Witch's recent series and the current Avengers.
    Don't let your comic collection turn into your Steam library, friend.

Check out this really cute Wanda and Vision art (they ask not to repost, hence the link): https://www.deviantart.com/vanillaxb...ozy-1008357789

The Scarlet Witch Valentine's Day POP is now available: https://funko.com/pop-scarlet-witch-...hex/76825.html

So when did Wanda become such a Francophile? I became one after I watched Midnight in Paris. I know Wanda speaks some French in the comic books. There is also a LARGE Roma population in Paris (not sure about the rest of France though). France was RIGHT to be mad about how their troops were portrayed in Wakanda Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The Scarlet Witch Valentine's Day POP is now available: https://funko.com/pop-scarlet-witch-...hex/76825.html

I do wish they'd use some of Wandas other outfits in her merchandise it puts me of buying some it, just ends up feeling all samey to me. Saying that i still bought it along side her funko gingerbread pin.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    I do wish they'd use some of Wandas other outfits in her merchandise it puts me of buying some it, just ends up feeling all samey to me. Saying that i still bought it along side her funko gingerbread pin.
    Same here, with her 60th anniversary, I hope she gets at least a New Marvel Legends with either her Wada or Current Look

Her Uncanny Avengers costume was simple but effective .

I just realized that the 1602 version of Wanda from What If has the power to summon people from different universes, which makes the plot of Multiverse of Madness look even dumber. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    I just realized that the 1602 version of Wanda from What If has the power to summon people from different universes, which makes the plot of Multiverse of Madness look even dumber. LMAO

1602 is a different Wanda though. 616 MCU Wanda couldn't do that. She might have eventually been able to do that with training, but wasn't able to at the time of ITMoM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    I feel the same. I don't know why they don't do some of the newer comics costumes. They look really good!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I feel the same. I don't know why they don't do some of the newer comics costumes. They look really good!
    I fear it is because her swimsuit is iconic and therefore the most marketable. Still I am hoping her 60th anniversary will see more Wanda merch, and hopefully more variety in the costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I fear it is because her swimsuit is iconic and therefore the most marketable. Still I am hoping her 60th anniversary will see more Wanda merch, and hopefully more variety in the costumes.
    They just don't know that we'll buy everything these days. Put it in stock and it's gone.

They just don't know that we'll buy everything these days. Put it in stock and it's gone.
    Clearly they don't want our money

1602 is a different Wanda though. 616 MCU Wanda couldn't do that. She might have eventually been able to do that with training, but wasn't able to at the time of ITMoM.
    That's kinda my point. She could have tried to found other ways instead of resorting to killing a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    That's kinda my point. She could have tried to found other ways instead of resorting to killing a kid.
    Yes that is the result of going for shock value vs writing her as grieving but not willing to resort to something like that.