Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    I just realized that the 1602 version of Wanda from What If has the power to summon people from different universes, which makes the plot of Multiverse of Madness look even dumber. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    1602 is a different Wanda though. 616 MCU Wanda couldn't do that. She might have eventually been able to do that with training, but wasn't able to at the time of ITMoM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    That's kinda my point. She could have tried to found other ways instead of resorting to killing a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    Yes that is the result of going for shock value vs writing her as grieving but not willing to resort to something like that.
    I have a Strange Felling the Marvel and the MCU over the Last Year+ Realized what a Screw-Ups They did with Wanda on MoM & it seems slowly they are reconning that the help heal her and bring her back. They realize she is their HOTTEST Female Hero Right now and even the Negatives of MoM only seem to Shoot her Popularity up even More, but that still they have to fix what they did wrong.

The Rumblings of Positives not just from Comics, but now the MCU and How they are using Wanda like in What-If is showing this slowly but Surely in Hopes going forward.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking Hello Cubbyboo!

Happy -Late- New Year to everyone!!
    So nice to see your post CJ and yes- hopefully this is a major and wonderful year for our awesome Scarlet Witch !!!
    Thank You Truly & A Happy New Year to You Cubbyboo as well and it is Amazing to see you Posting always as well on Wanda's Thread, Welcome to 2024!

Hoping for Amazing News and New Content for our Wanda's 60th Anniversary in 2024 Indeed!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I think with the 60th Anniversary of Wanda This Year and So Much NEW Wanda Content we just got Alone in 2023 it is Truly Likely we will get More Unique Costumes and Looks from Wanda's Beautiful History!

Hoping for her Russell Dauterman's Costume the MOST!
    Either Wada or Dauterman's Costume would be cool to see as a Marvel legends. I want a more modern Wanda figure.

Thank you for the posts about Wanda speaking French. As I understand it, French was the main language of diplomacy in Europe for so long, so I figure commoners probably picked up on it along the way as well. It's actually too bad that Wanda has never actually visited Paris in the comic books herself. I just watched a PBS documentary about Edward Hopper and he mentioned that Paris was the most magical city in the world. Would be fun if Wanda would hang out there.

Thank You Truly & A Happy New Year to You Cubbyboo as well and it is Amazing to see you Posting always as well on Wanda's Thread, Welcome to 2024!

Hoping for Amazing News and New Content for our Wanda's 60th Anniversary in 2024 Indeed!

I love this cover with the Twins reunited once more! Both look fantastic and love their costumes, too!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Talking

"Announcing my new exclusive Scarlet Witch covers for
    @MegaConOrlando
    next month. The modern version (left) can be purchased at their merch booth and the classic version (right) will be available exclusively at our
    @ArtgermXclusive
    booth!"

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Thank you for the posts about Wanda speaking French. As I understand it, French was the main language of diplomacy in Europe for so long, so I figure commoners probably picked up on it along the way as well. It's actually too bad that Wanda has never actually visited Paris in the comic books herself. I just watched a PBS documentary about Edward Hopper and he mentioned that Paris was the most magical city in the world. Would be fun if Wanda would hang out there.
    Wanda actually did visit Paris in Scarlet Witch #6 (2016)

@MegaConOrlando
    next month. The modern version (left) can be purchased at their merch booth and the classic version (right) will be available exclusively at our
    @ArtgermXclusive
    booth!"
    Artgerm is the goat. Having such a direct comparison I really prefer her new look over the classic one. Nostalgia and sexiness be damned.
    Last edited by Galerion; 01-18-2024 at 07:59 AM.
    "This is me being reasonable"

@MegaConOrlando
    @ArtgermXclusive
    booth!"
    I love the new costume image. Shame it is a convention exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I love the new costume image. Shame it is a convention exclusive
    Awww I really like these. Being in Spain it's gonna be a waiting game to see if I can get them.

I didn't know Wanda spent time in Paris! She should hang out there LONGER. France suits her. I like MCU Wanda, but c'mon, having her talk like a girl from Southern California don't feel right!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I didn't know Wanda spent time in Paris! She should hang out there LONGER. France suits her. I like MCU Wanda, but c'mon, having her talk like a girl from Southern California don't feel right!
    I've been many places in the world and to Northern California once briefly but never to Southern California. Does Lizzie have a southern cali accent? I always think of her as having a very unaccented voice - as far as Americans go
    anyhow. I realize ofc that we all have an accent to a degree to someone who doesn't speak the same language, also often in different regions of the states. I hope that I'm making sense?
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 01-24-2024 at 10:10 AM.

I've been many places in the world and to Northern California once briefly but never to Southern California. Does Lizzie have a southern cali accent? I always think of her as having a very unaccented voice - as far as Americans go
    anyhow. I realize ofc that we all have an accent to a degree to someone who doesn't speak the same language, also often in different regions of the states. I hope that I'm making sense?
    You are. I don't think there is a particular accent unique to Southern California. I was just referring to "SoCal valley girls" that Olsen talks a LOT like. Not saying she's an airhead or ditzy or all that materialistic, but she comes from an affluent family near Los Angeles so I'm just stereotyping here. I always felt that Wanda was more European than American in the comic books, but in the MCU she is REALLY American to me. If she was more European in the MCU, I could totally picture her hanging out in Paris, Barcelona, Vienna, Rome, Amsterdam, Prague or whatever. That should happen more in the comics because she came from Southern Europe originally.

Talking

Scarlet Witch
    Women of Marvel #1 Preview
    by Sarah Rees Brennan
    Art Arielle Jovellanos
    Colors Brittany Peer

https://twitter.com/616wandaarchive/...62380814467568

Darcy is even in the fantasy world .

Incredible Member

I really hope I want to Speed to appear in this comic! He appears so much less than his brother! And I want to read him interacting with his mother and uncle, just the three of them, it has a lot of potential.

SCARLET WITCH & QUICKSILVER #3 (OF 4)

STEVE ORLANDO (W) • LORENZO TAMMETTA (A) • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS VARIANT COVER BY ROMY JONES
    VARIANT COVER BY SAOWEE • VARIANT COVER BY JUANN CABAL

With the Wizard and his Frightful Four Hundred hot on their trails, the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are scrambling to separately unravel the mystery of the Wizard’s new arsenal – and new motivations. But when the investigation brings the twins together again, will they be able to put their differences aside long enough to take down an enemy who wants to tear them apart forever?