Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I want to see a modern Kara and Babs team-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I want to see a modern Kara and Babs team-up.
    Kara as Flamebird? Hmmm could be fun.

Power Girl 6 cover variant Carla Cohen.

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic...8/power-girl-6

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    She was going through a "rebellious" phase. Which makes no sense for someone who is immune to all drugs.
    She didn't quit it for health reasons though. She said it was disgusting i.e. she didn't like the taste. She's not immune to that!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She didn't quit it for health reasons though. She said it was disgusting i.e. she didn't like the taste. She's not immune to that!
    also the way the scene is setup, her reaction makes it seem like her first time.

It really did occur to me today why do we have a Powergirl series instead of Supergirl one at the moment? or why is editorial so committed to pushing Jon as the face of the "future" of Superman's legacy considering Kara the one with a movie coming up and is really the only member of the extended Superfamily to be consistently present in wider media.

Maybe you don't need to give her a title if the feel it wouldn't sell and I imagine a push will come closer to the movie's release but it seems counterproductive to not be cantering Kara more and hyping her up until then.

Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't solicited a new book. I'd expected it to happen after that one-shot, but nope, nothing.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    It really did occur to me today why do we have a Powergirl series instead of Supergirl one at the moment? or why is editorial so committed to pushing Jon as the face of the "future" of Superman's legacy considering Kara the one with a movie coming up and is really the only member of the extended Superfamily to be consistently present in wider media.

Maybe you don't need to give her a title if the feel it wouldn't sell and I imagine a push will come closer to the movie's release but it seems counterproductive to not be cantering Kara more and hyping her up until then.
    I imagine they’re waiting to see what Gunn has in store for her movie version, before committing to her new status quo comic.
    I figure last year, since the Sasha Calle movie version was so different in appearance to comics Kara, is why she didn’t have an ongoing from the last 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post

And why are they trying to write Karen more like Kara?

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Kurt Schaffenberger sketch.

SchaffenbergerSG.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Actually I don’t think that’s suppose to be Supergirl teaching with Natasha. I think that’s suppose to be Powergirl because we see Supergirl with Superboy and that homeless guy in the page before.
    The artist confirmed it's Kara.

https://x.com/MaxRaynorArt/status/17...540537344?s=20

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 3.58.05 AM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Power Girl 6 cover variant Carla Cohen.

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic...8/power-girl-6
    Were they purposefully trying to make Kara look like Laura Vandervoort?

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Kurt Schaffenberger sketch.

SchaffenbergerSG.jpg
    Very cute Kara .

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Kara in red/white.

IMG_2481.jpg
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Sure that isn't Power Girl? Could work as an evolution of her New 52 look, which included the S shield.