Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by betaraybob View Post
    Good issue, 8 wraps it up, then a new storyline for 9-12?
    Spider-Boy #7 wraps up the current arc.
    (It will be the first Spider-Boy issue that's a full issue. No backup story and/or special feature like "So You're Now a Humanimal". 20 pages. All Paco!)

Spider-Boy #8 is a done-in-one w/ guest artist Jason Loo.
    (We are all really proud of the PuzzleMan issue. We think it's gonna be a fun one!)

Spider-Boy #9 and #10 is a two-parter.

All the upcoming issues are gong to feature some big personal stakes and important developments.

I think Bailey has a lot of potential as a character. They should have made a teambook with him and Miles though.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Slott View Post
    Spider-Boy #7 wraps up the current arc.
    (It will be the first Spider-Boy issue that's a full issue. No backup story and/or special feature like "So You're Now a Humanimal". 20 pages. All Paco!)

Spider-Boy #8 is a done-in-one w/ guest artist Jason Loo.
    (We are all really proud of the PuzzleMan issue. We think it's gonna be a fun one!)

Spider-Boy #9 and #10 is a two-parter.

All the upcoming issues are gong to feature some big personal stakes and important developments.
    Hey, Dan, Just curious, is there going to be a Giant-Sized Spider-Boy annual this year? I would love to see Bailey team up with other Marvel heroes.

I'd love to see Bailey teaming up with Moon Girl and/or Power Pack.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Hey, Dan, Just curious, is there going to be a Giant-Sized Spider-Boy annual this year? I would love to see Bailey team up with other Marvel heroes.
    Hi. It's already been announced that there's a SPIDER-BOY annual as part of writer, Derek Landy's INFINITY WATCH annual cross-over event! Can't wait to read it!
    You can find more info about it here: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-stone-bearers

I'm loving every time I see Bailey pop up in other places in the Marvel U-- whether in ASM'S Gang War event or his recent SPIDER-WOMAN team-up! And INFINITY WATCH keeps that streak going! The more he's a fixture in places other than my books, the happier that makes me! I loved Preeti Chhibber's handling of Bailey in the SPIDER-BOY UNLIMITED adventures, and Steve Foxe nailed his portrayal of Bailey in SPIDER-WOMAN #5. I'm sure Derek will do great things in his upcoming storyline!

At the speed I go, I can only comfortably write 2 books a month (and change). Recently I've been doing a LOT of extra traveling to visit with both family and soon-to-be family (future in-laws!)... and there've also been some unscheduled trips to the doctor's (everything's fine). That's slowed me down a little-- where I needed help on the script for two issues of SUPERIOR. But things are picking back up again. And one of the future projects I've been talking to Marvel about is doing an additional over-sized special for SPIDER-BOY (probably for 2025). So-- *fingers crossed*-- we can make that happen.

Fantastic Member

Hi. It's already been announced that there's a SPIDER-BOY annual as part of writer, Derek Landy's INFINITY WATCH annual cross-over event! Can't wait to read it!
    You can find more info about it here: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-stone-bearers

I'm loving every time I see Bailey pop up in other places in the Marvel U-- whether in ASM'S Gang War event or his recent SPIDER-WOMAN team-up! And INFINITY WATCH keeps that streak going! The more he's a fixture in places other than my books, the happier that makes me! I loved Preeti Chhibber's handling of Bailey in the SPIDER-BOY UNLIMITED adventures, and Steve Foxe nailed his portrayal of Bailey in SPIDER-WOMAN #5. I'm sure Derek will do great things in his upcoming storyline!

At the speed I go, I can only comfortably write 2 books a month (and change). Recently I've been doing a LOT of extra traveling to visit with both family and soon-to-be family (future in-laws!)... and there've also been some unscheduled trips to the doctor's (everything's fine). That's slowed me down a little-- where I needed help on the script for two issues of SUPERIOR. But things are picking back up again. And one of the future projects I've been talking to Marvel about is doing an additional over-sized special for SPIDER-BOY (probably for 2025). So-- *fingers crossed*-- we can make that happen.
    First, if I didn't say before, congratulations on your expanding family. Second, that all sounds very cool. I literally just remembered Infinity Watch. Marvel is definitely a company with a lot going on. I liked Derek's All-Out Avengers, so I will be sure to check that out. Always nice to see someone excited about all the projects that they are working on. When you love your job, it really shows. Thanks for responding and I hope you are feeling well.

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    While he is getting an annual, a Giant-Size wouldn't make sense. They feature a backup story which is a reprint of an old issue. Spider-Boy is simply too new for that, his series is still in it's first year!

First week of August? That article includes the Thanos, ASM, and Thor solicits, and Ms. Marvel's was in the July solicits as well. Spider-Boy is the only other one mentioned, so I assume he's next?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-27-2024 at 03:47 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Really love the support Mary Jane gave him.