Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

who is the mad scientist that created him?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Madame Monstrosity, she first appears in Amazing Spider-man #31. She has made quite a few hybrids.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by betaraybob View Post
    Madame Monstrosity, she first appears in Amazing Spider-man #31. She has made quite a few hybrids.
    It also turned out that pretty much all the supervillains in the Spider-Man mythos that turned themselves or were turned into animal-human hybrids, accidentally or not, were really piggybacking off her work without her authorization, so she sabotaged their experiments to punish them, accounting for why so many of them turned out so unstable, in one way or another. Oh, and she was the mother of the Stillwell siblings --- Farley, Harlan, and Shannon --- whose genetic hybridization experiments gave us Scorpion and the Human Fly in Farley's and Harlan's cases, with Shannon being the (former) assistant of Augustus Roman, a.k.a. the Regent from Renew Your Vows and then a brief arc in the post-Secret Wars 616 ASM comics.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    Heroes for hire? That’s the only place I could think of except for Avengers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I never expected this little guy, universally hated on its debut, would grow on so many of us.. and I really love that
    Hope to see more on him this 2024, and beyond !
    Also, not that it'd happen soon, but ff Slott ever leave his book, I hope Gage picks him up !

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    I never expected this little guy, universally hated on its debut, would grow on so many of us.. and I really love that
    Hope to see more on him this 2024, and beyond !
    Also, not that it'd happen soon, but ff Slott ever leave his book, I hope Gage picks him up !
    is it possible the hatred was overblown?

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I think it was more, as things more and more unfolded in his story, you get to understand and emphasis with him... a young kid whose pretty much lost everything, experimented on by a ghoulish woman, and still don't know everything about him, either.

You'd think some folks would learn this lesson.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Looks like he has a cat allergy

Nice issue today I was right that he tried to go to the Avengers. The Super Toy is pretty cool and powerful hopefully it comes again.

Nice issue today I was right that he tried to go to the Avengers. The Super Toy is pretty cool and powerful hopefully it comes again.
    Yeah it was good, pretty fun issue. I wonder if we have seen all of his powers

I chuckle everytime I remember Bailey struggling to lift toy-Mjolnir, and also by imagining how absurdibly small the letters on it must be

Fantastic Member

Fun issue, though I wish Bailey could've smacked that stupid haircut off Killionaire.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    Fun issue, though I wish Bailey could've smacked that stupid haircut off Killionaire.
    As far as capturing the zeitgeist goes . . . I thought Killionaire wasn't a bad effort.
    The spider is always on the hunt.