Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    What a pretty Namor ... as he should be.

Both of those are hilarious!
    Thanks! XD

Wow. This would indeed make striking tattoos! Are you going to get one?
    No, but I do love to look at them, lol. Also if anyone ever uses the designs for their own tattoos that would be cool.

Epic Collections do not print in order. One of the pluses and minuses of the Epic Collections is that they try to put out volumes for issues that haven't been collected, or out of print, or rarely been collected. So, any Epic Collection will have holes in the run, as they jump around in volume number to cover gaps in previous collection publication. Usually, the first volume will come out, despite those issues almost always having been published / being available. Not sure why, but probably to suck people into buying, thinking they can start from the beginning and read all the way through.

Anyway, Epic Collection Subby vol. 2 looks like it will cover most of the Tales to Astonish run and the first couple of issues of the 68 Subby run. Those issues have been printed a few times, both in hardcover and paperback as Marvel Masterworks vol 1 and 2, and the digest size Mighty Marvel Masterworks Subby vol. 1 -- which is probably why it wasn't printed next. Epic Collection Subby vol. 3 covers issues that have only been printed / collected in the out of print hardcover Marvel Masterworks Subby. Honestly, I'm surprised they are doing these early volumes, instead of jumping ahead and finishing off the 90s run, cause there's some issues that have never been collected in that run. Granted, the 68 run is much better written and more expensive to buy as back issues, so it probably has more demand.

As for when Epic Collection Subby vol 2 will be published ... I wouldn't be surprised if it were after they finished the 68 Subby run... which might be after Epic Collection Subby vol. 5? I think -- at least 3 years.
    Ahh ok, thanks Rev. I am curious as to when they will finish the 90s run, we only got Bryne Visionaries iirc
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Namor Week Day 6 was Magic or Science, so I chose to highlight the beautiful Lady Dorma + Magic in a comic edit, you can see the full set here

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Namor Week Day 6 was Magic or Science, so I chose to highlight the beautiful Lady Dorma + Magic in a comic edit, you can see the full set here

I'm thinking that by the time Aaron it's done Namor will not be King and Atlantis will be ruled by Dorma or be made into a democracy.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Thanks! XD

No, but I do love to look at them, lol. Also if anyone ever uses the designs for their own tattoos that would be cool.

Ahh ok, thanks Rev. I am curious as to when they will finish the 90s run, we only got Bryne Visionaries iirc
    We've actually gotten over half of the 90s run published. All of Bryne and Jae Lee's run was printed in the Omnibus. The last issues of the 90s run were printed in the FF / Inhumans / Atlantis Rising trade. We are just missing the Glenn Herdling / Geoff Isherwood run... maybe 15 issues? I'm not going to say it's my least favorite, but it does have the Llyron arc. smh

Oh, and we need the 1984 mini-series, which I don't think has been collected ever.

Nice! I can easily see that MCU Namor being used.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

From that great issue where a bewitched Dorma tries to sacrifice Namor! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    I'm thinking that by the time Aaron it's done Namor will not be King and Atlantis will be ruled by Dorma or be made into a democracy.
    I doubt Aaron knows about Dorma. But there's Namora... who doesn't want to even be in Atlantis, but has been running things off and on for years, depending on whether or not the next writer pays attention to what has come before. smh

Yeah, I don't see democracy (or any other ruler) doing well in Atlantis, but that doesn't mean Aaron won't go there.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Namor Week is finished! Here's the blog with the fanworks for anyone to check out.

For my final day, I commissioned Pointdotiozao, Kisses for the Sea King, featuring my 8 favorite romance ships for Namor!

Also another fan, Shingummyy created this Nita & Namor art, where Nita gives Namor one of her earrings, for the final day that I thought was just so cute!

From that great issue where a bewitched Dorma tries to sacrifice Namor! lol
    Indeed. Truly an All-Time Classic (IMHO):

I doubt Aaron knows about Dorma. But there's Namora... who doesn't want to even be in Atlantis, but has been running things off and on for years, depending on whether or not the next writer pays attention to what has come before. smh

Yeah, I don't see democracy (or any other ruler) doing well in Atlantis, but that doesn't mean Aaron won't go there.
    I know, right?! If not the Lady Dorma, then my vote goes to Andromeda (XD)

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."