Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Hey, Rev, good to see you back!

Happy New Year to all the fish-folk too!

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Hey, Rev, good to see you back!

Happy New Year to all the fish-folk too!
    Doombot! Great to see you too! Hopefully this year I can keep up and not just give up entirely on Marvel and comics.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    We are all so optimistic, even after Marvel keeps kicking us in the face. lol

That said, I think we are getting the action figure for this run in a month or two. Plus, blue Namorita. I've no idea why, but I'm grabbing both!
    Thanks, Reviresco! But yeah, truly interesting times for Nita

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

You know, given the Namor figure is from the Jae Lee 90s run, you'd think we would have gotten this Namorita. But we didn't. We got the Civil War Namorita by Skottie Young.

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Happy new year Namor fans!

And I was just about to post, don't forgot about Namorita! But looks like I have already been beaten to it haha

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post

And I was just about to post, don't forgot about Namorita! But looks like I have already been beaten to it haha
    Hi, Kevlon!

Yes, I was stunned that Marvel finally gave us a Namorita action figure -- especially given that we can't get an answer on her whereabouts in the 616. I think Namora is still around, though.

New trading card art ... where they left off Namor's ankle wings!!!

By Ty Romsa on Twitter

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

A mini Namor preview! Spider-Man: Quantum Quest! (A Mighty Marvel Team-Up # 2) release date: Jan 2, 2024

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    A mini Namor preview! Spider-Man: Quantum Quest! (A Mighty Marvel Team-Up # 2) release date: Jan 2, 2024
    How cool! I see Mike Maihack leaned into the young rebel look for Namor. Look at those tattoos! I remember this being announced last year. Since I don't have any comics, I guess I'll have round up the kids books if I want any appearance of Namor. I know there was one that had comic short stories by a bunch of kids' authors. Here's the blurb from Amazon and a link.

https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Qu...s%2C119&sr=8-1

From award-winning writer/illustrator Mike Maihack, Spider-Man: Quantum Quest!, the action-packed and hilarious second graphic novel in the Mighty Marvel Team-Up series, everyone’s friendly neighborhood super hero is sent to the Quantum Realm with the Fantastic Four!

During a morning of doing good deeds and super heroing, Spider-Man is interrupted by the Fantastic Four and Namor. The great underwater city of Atlantis has disappeared, and the heroes need Spider-Man’s help to find it! While Spider-Man is unsure if his abilities can help him find the city, he takes on the mission hoping not to disappoint his heroes.

But when this mission takes him into the Quantum Realm, Spider-Man realizes that more than just a city has gone missing and that he might need more than just super powers to save the day!

Attention, readers! Traveling through the Quantum Realm may require you to spin your book on its side, upside-down, and back upright! Follow She-Hulk’s directions to stick with Spidey through the Quantum Realm!

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post

If this is going to be our catch all thread for the House of Namor, I'll speak of for a few sensational versions of NAMORA! IMPERIUS REGINA!
    616 Namora (AGENTS OF ATLAS)

Alt Namora (EXILES)

MCU Namora (WAKANDA FOREVER)
    Last edited by Thirteen; 01-06-2024 at 02:04 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    If this is going to be our catch all thread for the House of Namor, I'll speak of for a few sensational versions of NAMORA! IMPERIUS REGINA!
    MCU Namora was AMAZING! Though ... I almost wish they had made her Lady Dorma. And a really gorgeous cover with Namora. That's really a lovely update to her costume. That Exiles Namora is really an alternate Namor. I need to read those stories all together, instead of bits and pieces.

It tends to be a general Namor and Atlantis / undersea world and cast thread, even when there are individual threads for other characters.

New trading card art ... where they left off Namor's ankle wings!!!

By Ty Romsa on Twitter
    Just... why?

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Just... why?
    It's beyond me. Like, he was in a movie, and had ankle wings -- and they were ripped off! How do you miss that? Not to mention, that ankle is the closest to your eye. It's in the fore fore ground.

MCU Namora was AMAZING! Though ... I almost wish they had made her Lady Dorma. And a really gorgeous cover with Namora. That's really a lovely update to her costume. That Exiles Namora is really an alternate Namor. I need to read those stories all together, instead of bits and pieces.

It tends to be a general Namor and Atlantis / undersea world and cast thread, even when there are individual threads for other characters.
    I wish they'd made her Dorma or, more appropriately, Andromeda because Namora without the familial bond is an odd name choice. But I did see the suggestion that MCU Namora might be Namor's daughter.

Last edited by Thirteen; 01-07-2024 at 07:03 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.