Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    It feels like a Superman pose. Maybe the original had Lois Lane peeking in?
    There's also a MJ magazine cover in the background

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I think better than May, the first one to discover Peter's identity should be Mary Jane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    There's also a MJ magazine cover in the background
    Do you have picture of it?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Crossposting from the Ultimate Thread:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

In November of 2024 we are finally getting Spider-Girl Modern Era Vol 5: Keeping the Faith which picks up where the Complete Collection left off!

https://www.youtube.com/live/R67ApY4...tPYzAFRmT7zwPb
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    In November of 2024 we are finally getting Spider-Girl Modern Era Vol 5: Keeping the Faith which picks up where the Complete Collection left off!

Very good. Thanks for the heads-up.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Does this collect the final 4 part miniseries that came out I think in 2010?
    Former CBR writer. See my old articles here.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Does this collect the final 4 part miniseries that came out I think in 2010?
    No, this collects the remaining issues from Mayday's original 100 issue run. There is a trade that collects the mini-series you are talking about but it is out of print, so hopefully they'll continue with the Spider-Girl Modern Era trades and collect Amazing Spider-Girl and both volumes of Spectacular Spider-Girl.

Astonishing Member

No, this collects the remaining issues from Mayday's original 100 issue run. There is a trade that collects the mini-series you are talking about but it is out of print, so hopefully they'll continue with the Spider-Girl Modern Era trades and collect Amazing Spider-Girl and both volumes of Spectacular Spider-Girl.
    Ah I forgot May had such a long run. Hopefully the Spiderverse movies and USM reignite interest in Mayday’s adventures.
    Former CBR writer. See my old articles here.

Has anyone else seen this short Spider-Girl Spider-verse inspired fan animation? I think it’s honestly pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Ah I forgot May had such a long run. Hopefully the Spiderverse movies and USM reignite interest in Mayday’s adventures.
    Same. It's the longest and most consistent run a Marvel superheroine has had, at least to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdman3000 View Post
    Has anyone else seen this short Spider-Girl Spider-verse inspired fan animation? I think it’s honestly pretty awesome.

Thanks for sharing this.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Absolutely adorable.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Very nice one there.

spoilers:
    Mayday shows up as one of Spider-Man 2099's recruits for the Spider Society in Edge of Spider-Verse.
    end of spoilers