Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

The One Shot POWER PACK: GROWN UP! basically dealt with Alex Power becoming a Teenager.......with the current POWER PACK: INTO THE STORM following up the One Shot........with the Mini going into the more of the Pack's situation of 'will they or won't they tell the parents about their powers; along with them dealing with both the Snarks & the Brood (from the PP:GU! One Shot).

Oh.......And if you're wondering who the Brood are........the Claremont/Bynre run of UNCANNY X-MEN will filling the details clearly......

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    The One Shot POWER PACK: GROWN UP! basically dealt with Alex Power becoming a Teenager.......with the current POWER PACK: INTO THE STORM following up the One Shot........with the Mini going into the more of the Pack's situation of 'will they or won't they tell the parents about their powers; along with them dealing with both the Snarks & the Brood (from the PP:GU! One Shot).

Oh.......And if you're wondering who the Brood are........the Claremont/Bynre run of UNCANNY X-MEN will filling the details clearly......
    The brood were mostly after the Byrne run…only Byrne issue was 143. I think the brood really formed in the 160s.

Astonishing Member

https://www.looper.com/1507437/exclu...-storm-comics/

Next week Fantastic Four issue preview.

lol at Princess.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    The brood were mostly after the Byrne run…only Byrne issue was 143. I think the brood really formed in the 160s.
    Thank you for the correction.....for that's the issue that I remembered that the Brood was introduced into the X-Men universe....

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Thank you for the correction.....for that's the issue that I remembered that the Brood was introduced into the X-Men universe....
    You're confusing the N'Garai, which are a race os extra-dimensional demons, with the Brood, which are a race of Alien insect-like creatures. Kitty faced a N'Garai in Uncanny X-Men #143.

Peace

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    You're confusing the N'Garai, which are a race os extra-dimensional demons, with the Brood, which are a race of Alien insect-like creatures. Kitty faced a N'Garai in Uncanny X-Men #143.

Peace
    .......Again, thanks for the corrections.....for it's the Claremont/Dave Cockrum run that I was remembering.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

Never thought I'd see the entire FF's skeletal structure !

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

I can’t stress how much I love Gomez’s art.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I can’t stress how much I love Gomez’s art.
    And with surprisingly tasteful art!

I've been really enjoying this run by Ryan North. It captures the sense of episodic sci-fi adventure I expect from the FF, and it's satisfying how many of the stories are done in one issue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Co-created by Dave Cockrum whom is often forgotten as Claremont's orginal collaborator. Actually, Len Wein and Cockrum created the Bronze Age version of X-Men. Brood were absolutely designed by Cockrum who left the series shortly thereafter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post

Peace
    A more ALIEN version of the N'Gari fought Kitty, but they also first appeared looking quite different earlier in the series -- maybe issue 96?

Another great issue! I absolutely love everything Carlos Gomez draws, and the FF is no exception. Too bad the kids weren’t in this issue, but they got the spotlight last ish.

The thing with the braille between Reed and Sue was so cute and cool, I loved it !