Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Man I wish he would write Wonder Woman or Legion of Superheroes

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Man I wish he would write Wonder Woman or Legion of Superheroes
    You want Adams on WW? I don’t see him being a good fit at all. Legion would be cool though.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Cass Cain is his favorite Batgirl and since she’s also Gunn’s favorite too I wouldn’t be surprised if DC is doing another Batgirls book written by Adams.
    Honestly a Cass solo might be more likely than another Batgirls book or a Babs solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Jeremy Adams is teasing something with Travis Mercer once again, looks like Bat related.

https://twitter.com/spacekicker/stat...26445212385567
    It's not Batgirls because he says Cass isn't part of the pitch (although she might show up), but that it's "Steph with some other characters".

My guess is that it's Gotham Knights or maybe Young Justice.
    Last edited by Leancarp900; 03-14-2024 at 10:26 AM.

Mighty Member

Is this confirmed happening or a pitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    It's not Batgirls because he says Cass isn't part of the pitch (although she might show up), but that it's "Steph with some other characters".

My guess is that it's Gotham Knights or maybe Young Justice.
    Can’t see Cass being left out of Gotham Knights so maybe Young Justice or Teen Titans.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Maybe it's Tim, he recently called him "his Robin" and that he wanted to do something with him.

You want Adams on WW? I don’t see him being a good fit at all. Legion would be cool though.
    I would love Adams in Legion of Super-Heroes. But I thing he would need to be fully focused on that book to write something else and I am really enjoying him in Green Lantern.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Is this confirmed happening or a pitch?
    It's not confirmed, but it might as well be. Last month, he mentioned that he pitched something crazy with Mercer, and if DC rejected the idea, he would just announce it on Twitter. Since he hasn't revealed anything yet, they might have accepted his pitch.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Sorry, I was talking about Al Ewing on Wonder Woman or Legion of Superheroes. Since he's doing stuff for DC now, it would be cool to have him in either of these comics

Lot of writers suddenly popping up at DC. Layman’s back, Fialkov, now Ewing. Scott Snyder’s initiative perhaps? Or DC has gotten better at rebuilding bridges since Didio left.
    Count Jason Aaron in that initiative too. Either someone is making amends on DC or things in Marvel are being less marvelous. Or both. Or neither.
    Last edited by Thor-Ul; 03-14-2024 at 04:38 PM.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Looks like another wind-down month. Man do we have to wait until after Absolute Power to learn what the next initiative is? I’m tired of all the teasing from Scott Snyder and I just wanna know what’s up lol.

Amazing Member

I don't imagine the other Snyderverse will have much to do with Absolute Power, but I could see DC waiting to announce it so the two don't steal each other's oxygen.

Fantastic Member

Something nice with the Snyders "ultimate" universe is that it hopefully won't have events all the time. One of my favourite things with New 52 was that there wasn't all of those over arching events. Just some crossover events.