Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Bleeding Cool says there still isn't a Batman editor and that previous talks fell through. The problem being that most qualified people for the job are located in New York while DC is located in Burbank.

Also that Batman #150 isn't coming out until September (to coincide with the end of Taylor's Nightwing and V's Tec?). Seems like the Absolute Power tie-ins might be replacing the Batman/Superman/WW books. At least it's not the whole line this time I guess.
    Last edited by Leancarp900; 04-02-2024 at 09:35 AM.

It feels like there hasn't functionally been an editor for the Bat books since Conroy left anyway.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Requirements don't sound very high considering that this is Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Where's her totem? I wonder if he just missed it and it will be added in another sketch or if her powers are internalized for this story. (do we know if this is an Elseworlds?)

Also, I guess nobody likes her original hair.
    Her original look doesn't look recognisable honestly. Long hair, mask, costume that isn't mostly yellow. She looks more like Pantha from 90s New Titans than Vixen!

Action Comics #521 cover, if you can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/md-b...-dies-aged-68/

Sad thing is his most work on DC won't sniff a trade because of the writer.

Green Lantern, vol. 3, #13–17, 19, #25–31, 33–35, 38–39, 41–43, 46, 132–133, Special #2, 80-Page Giant #2 (1991–2001)
    Green Lantern Corps Quarterly #1–3 (1992)
    Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn, miniseries, #1–6 (1989–90)
    Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn II, miniseries, #1–6 (1991)
    Gerard Jones, right? Yeah, his stuff's been banned by the publisher unfortunately, that's why two issues are missing from the upcoming Amalgam reprints.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Gerard Jones, right? Yeah, his stuff's been banned by the publisher unfortunately, that's why two issues are missing from the upcoming Amalgam reprints.
    Strangely, DC is still reprinting some of his work in a JLI omnibus, and I believe Marvel is doing the same for his Wonder Man series. Maybe it's just that the Amalgam book has a higher profile.

Anything that's primarily Jones' work can probably be written off, though, but there might be enough of Bright's work with Priest on GL for a collection.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

I keep hearing about this summer event called Absolute Power which will involve Amanda Waller out of curiosity is there going to be any Wildstorm characters involved??
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    I keep hearing about this summer event called Absolute Power which will involve Amanda Waller out of curiosity is there going to be any Wildstorm characters involved??
    No Wildstorm characters are known as of now. But there will be a lot of books if the list leaked is correct so could happen.
    https://twitter.com/Foreverheroics/s...847942/photo/2

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skytten View Post
    No Wildstorm characters are known as of now. But there will be a lot of books if the list leaked is correct so could happen.
    yikes thats alot

Okay, Snow Witch Killer Frost actually has my attention.

Extraordinary Member

VIN land saga Deathstroke

Um, I wonder if Tom King will be behind the WW tie-ins. Seems like it's going to interrupt the current climax of his second arc, so I hope it doesnt end on a cliffhanger that leaves me starving for 3 months, lol

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Um, I wonder if Tom King will be behind the WW tie-ins. Seems like it's going to interrupt the current climax of his second arc, so I hope it doesnt end on a cliffhanger that leaves me starving for 3 months, lol
    It would be absolutely idiotic of DC to interrupt Wonder Woman when it's finally selling well. So I'm sure they will do just that.
    The only thing I could see is if they tie it to Sovereign which would make sense seeing as Waller is working for him.

Extraordinary Member

It would be absolutely idiotic of DC to interrupt Wonder Woman when it's finally selling well. So I'm sure they will do just that.
    The only thing I could see is if they tie it to Sovereign which would make sense seeing as Waller is working for him.
    Is absolute power gonna stop books for the summer like last year?