Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Batman Absolute, Joker Absolute.
    That doesn't cheer me up at all. Flashpoint, Earth 1, an entire dark multiverse. What DC hasn't lacked in the last decade is different versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Batman Absolute, Joker Absolute.
    That doesn't cheer me up at all. Flashpoint, Earth 1, an entire dark multiverse. What DC hasn't lacked in the last decade is different versions.
    Just to clearify before any other poor fella else reads it, it's just a joke from the meme sub. Im sorry the post is now edited.
    Last edited by Garrac; 04-16-2024 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Surprised the junkbags in the QTs don't seem to be whining about too many white dudes this time around.
    So, despite there not being any complaints you're going to choose to get the ball rolling by throwing insults anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    So, despite there not being any complaints you're going to choose to get the ball rolling by throwing insults anyway?
    When they deserve said insults, of course I will. Have you seen some of the tweets about the line up Edgar has been getting, despite that we don't know what this book is even about yet, as well as the fact that he's made it clear this isn't an actual "line up", but rather randomly featured characters not all of whom will be main players in the story. Your energy should be directed at those who spewed venom at him for how most of those characters look like, not get on my case for calling out how they choose to behave with zero consequences.
    Last edited by Johnny; 04-16-2024 at 06:28 AM.

When they deserve said insults, of course I will. Have you seen some of the tweets about the line up Edgar has been getting, despite that we don't know what this book is even about yet, as well as the fact that he's made it clear this isn't an actual "line up", but rather randomly featured characters not all of whom will be main players in the story. Your energy should be directed at those who spewed venom at him for how most of those characters look like, not get on my case for calling out how they chose to behave with zero consequences.
    This isn't Twitter.(which I avoid) You chose to bring that here to these boards.

This isn't Twitter.(which I avoid) You chose to bring that here to these boards.
    Which is what you see if you click on the link. Abhorrent behaviour should be called out regardless of what platform it happens to be on. He posted the Vixen artwork because he was getting comments like that.

Which is what you see if you click on the link. Abhorrent behaviour should be called out regardless of what platform it happens to be on.
    Except the CBR boards have rules about politics and about keeping on topic rather than focusing on other people's comments.(which unfortunately, I'm now doing so I will drop it so as to not derail this thread)

Honestly Absolute DC should probably be pushing non-Big Seven characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah but they won't. The fact that the first character design shown is Batman proves that point. I'm not mad about it though. My budget only allows so many digital comics and I'm already maxed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So we can expect Harley Quinn, Joker, Punchline and BMWL books?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    Yeah but they won't. The fact that the first character design shown is Batman proves that point. I'm not mad about it though. My budget only allows so many digital comics and I'm already maxed out.
    What character design?

Except the CBR boards have rules about politics and about keeping on topic rather than focusing on other people's comments.(which unfortunately, I'm now doing so I will drop it so as to not derail this thread)
    I'm aware of the rules but considering people often tend to bring up fan feedback from other platforms, I don't really think that was the problem. Your issue seemed to be with what specific contingent I chose to bring up. Either way I'm intrigued by this project and I will concede it's pointless to waste energy on people that don't deserve the acknowledgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    What character design?
    I saw it on Instagram several time last night from different people but haven't seen it today. Maybe it wasn't legit but it was an all black costume with yellow stripes/piping indicating gloves, boots, belt and chest logo. I'll grab it next time it pops up though.

*edit*

Found it.Screenshot_20240416-121437~2.jpg
    Last edited by M@Bowers2014; 04-16-2024 at 10:17 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I saw it on Instagram several time last night from different people but haven't seen it today. Maybe it wasn't legit but it was an all black costume with yellow stripes/piping indicating gloves, boots, belt and chest logo. I'll grab it next time it pops up though.

*edit*

That's fan art by Kara Huset

https://twitter.com/Karahuset/status...91224545411194

*edit*

That’s just fanart.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/