Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    King is exclusive as well.

(Also, exclusive contracts are basically just a "don't sign for Marvel". They are generally still allowed to do books for other companies.)
    Yeah, DC exclusive means no Marvel, Marvel exclusive means no DC, and any other exclusive (like the Ghost Machine deals) means no Marvel AND no DC.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIwYqjPSttQ

An Interview with Writer Shawn Martinborough | DC Power 2024

I found it late into the interview.

His Red Hood is 6 issues and he is doing something for Dark Horse and Image this years.

And a project with John Jennings.

And the DC Power book has a link to Red Hood book he is doing. The one with Question and Spectre.

I got a shoutout from Shawn.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIwYqjPSttQ

An Interview with Writer Shawn Martinborough | DC Power 2024

I found it late into the interview.

His Red Hood is 6 issues and he is doing something for Dark Horse and Image this years.

And a project with John Jennings.

And the DC Power book has a link to Red Hood book he is doing. The one with Question and Spectre.

I got a shoutout from Shawn.
    That's cool .

It hasn't been posted here yet, but Waid and Mora seemingly left Shazam to work on something big with Scott Snyder.
    Last edited by Reddead; 01-25-2024 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    It hasn't been posted here yet, but Waid and Mora seemingly left Shazam to work on something big with Scott Snyder.
    Hmm, more indications that the Ultimate DC line is in the works. I wonder if the big announcement will happen at Comic Con.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Hmm, more indications that the Ultimate DC line is in the works. I wonder if the big announcement will happen at Comic Con.
    Scott Snyder said he’ll have an announcement to make “in the spring”. Guess it depends on whether or not the upcoming event is connected to what they’re doing.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    Damn Mora is making it big at DC

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Damn Mora is making it big at DC
    Well deserved. He’s an amazing artist and he’s fast. That’s a rarity these days.

DC needs to sign him to a big time exclusive.

Incredible Member

Hard to believe, but with the April solicits out last week, it has now been a full two years since a regular, monthly Justice League book.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Hard to believe, but with the April solicits out last week, it has now been a full two years since a regular, monthly Justice League book.
    Yeah... O don't understand how this could be possible. DC really mess with the JLA brand.

I'm hoping Waid and Mora are going to relaunch the JLA as more in line with Justice League Unlimited instead some Ultimate DC line. They've proven with their World's Finest run that they could handle a huge JLA cast perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Wow, that's...kind of amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    Yeah... O don't understand how this could be possible. DC really mess with the JLA brand.
    It’s being purposely done help prop up other DC teams. I forgot which current writer said it but they noticed that Marvel has had success with a multitude of teams while DC just focuses on the Justice League. It took a while but they finally have a Titans centered event and other teams like the Doom Patrol have a little more focus.

i think that giving the League a break has been a good thing.

If the Ultimate DC line does end up materializing, what's the likelihood we get a rebooted Ultimate Justice League before we get a return of the mainstream Justice League?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomkatie View Post
    If the Ultimate DC line does end up materializing, what's the likelihood we get a rebooted Ultimate Justice League before we get a return of the mainstream Justice League?
    They should wait a year before doing an UJL. Build up the pillars first, then do it. But yeah, if Snyder’s Ultimate line is indeed intended as the next big thing after Dawn of DC wraps, I expect a JL book to launch relatively soon as part of the lineup.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/