Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    I knew Adams would have the West kids in it .

So we've got:

- Robin

- Batgirl/Spoiler

- Jon Kent?

- Thunderheart

- Surge

Not to say it's going to be an exact match for the Nick Spencer team but that had Miss Martian, Static, and Blue Beetle so I wonder if that might be a clue to the other members.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I knew Adams would have the West kids in it .

So we've got:

- Robin

- Batgirl/Spoiler

- Jon Kent?

- Thunderheart

- Surge

Not to say it's going to be an exact match for the Nick Spencer team but that had Miss Martian, Static, and Blue Beetle so I wonder if that might be a clue to the other members.
    I'm not sure if DC is allowed to use Static here. Miss Martian and Blue Beetle are certainly possible though.

Hell yes, Adams should always be writing the Flash family in some capacity. I really liked that Jay can finally have a proper costume instead of whatever that orange thing was that he was wearing.

Is this definitely the Teen Titans, right?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I'm not sure if DC is allowed to use Static here. Miss Martian and Blue Beetle are certainly possible though.
    That team also had Supergirl, so assuming Jon is the main Super maybe they'd have Lightning for Static?

Amazing Member

It'd be nice for this group to have more members who aren't the children of another hero, even Stephanie has a supervillain for a dad, but I would like to see Maxine appearing consistently again and Adams was the one who introduced her relationship with the Wests. Hopefully she'll at least get a supporting role.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueWhistler View Post
    It'd be nice for this group to have more members who aren't the children of another hero, even Stephanie has a supervillain for a dad, but I would like to see Maxine appearing consistently again and Adams was the one who introduced her relationship with the Wests. Hopefully she'll at least get a supporting role.
    I think Maxine is a safe bet since she was in Adams plans for the team of teen heroes that had before.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Is this definitely the Teen Titans, right?
    Either that or Young Justice, but Teen Titans has just gotten the movie and their brand is bigger.
    This line-up looks really fun, but it's really weird to see Steph here, though, I'm not complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Either that or Young Justice, but Teen Titans has just gotten the movie and their brand is bigger.
    This line-up looks really fun, but it's really weird to see Steph here, though, I'm not complaining.
    They have Cass in the Birds of Prey, it's a good way to use both teen Batgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I think Maxine is a safe bet since she was in Adams plans for the team of teen heroes that had before.
    It'd be kind of funny if this is one of those teams with more girls than boys .

Astonishing Member

So we have two Bats and two Flashes. And Jon is kinda up in the air, because he wasn't directly confirmed, but more like alluded.
    So far this line-up is a little bit disbalanced.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

They really should have Irey be taller just to switch up the usual "guy always is taller 99% of the time".

Unless they have Damien top out at 5'6

Miss Martian and Blue Beetle would be cool additions but the other potential team members really don’t interest me at all.

Two Flash and Two Bat characters is too much overlap.. curious who the rest of the team is though
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Two Flash and Two Bat characters is too much overlap.. curious who the rest of the team is though
    At least the Flash's have different powers, Jai's not really a Speedster.