Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Didn’t Bryan Q. Miller actually want to do that? Lmao people would freak.
    I think people maybe sorta shipped them just because they had a fun dynamic though there was an even bigger age gap than there is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think people maybe sorta shipped them just because they had a fun dynamic though there was an even bigger age gap than there is now.
    I thought they "shipped" him with Supergirl cause he had a crush on her.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

If it's indeed is going to be a some sort of team, I wonder who else joins.

Weird to have Steph alongside the Super Sons instead of Tim's generation. But I'm curious about the book anyway.
    She did have an interesting dynamic with Damian. But I kind of don't want Jon to be there? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    If it's indeed is going to be a some sort of team, I wonder who else joins.
    Yara Flor? Red Canary? Flatline?

Red Canary was featured in that Dawn of DC teaser, in the "next generation" section. However, considering she would be the third regular human being in the group, I don't think she'll be included.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Red Canary was featured in that Dawn of DC teaser, in the "next generation" section. However, considering she would be the third regular human being in the group, I don't think she'll be included.
    This book was pitched in February. I doubt that it's gonna resemble that Dawn of DC at all at this point (which was probably teasing some scrapped book).
    Last edited by Leancarp900; 03-20-2024 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    This book was pitched in February. I doubt that it's gonna resemble that Dawn of DC at all at this point (which was probably teasing some scrapped book).
    I understand, I follow Adams on Twitter too, but that doesn't necessarily mean that some characters couldn't be mandated. But, like i said, if Damian and Steph are on the team, that would make Red Canary redundant so i don't think she is part of this.

Astonishing Member

Yara Flor? Red Canary? Flatline?
    Flatline is probably going to be the focus of the next arc in Batman & Robin, unless this book launches after that.
    Yara makes sense, since there are Batman and Superman legacies in the team and logically there has to be someone representing Wonder Woman, though, considering that we have Steph there, I guess Cassie is a possibility too.
    Not sure about Red Canary, though. Connor would make more sense, if we take someone from Arrow family.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 03-20-2024 at 02:54 PM.

I wonder if Adams might bring in one of those lost Superhero kids he came up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Weird to have Steph alongside the Super Sons instead of Tim's generation. But I'm curious about the book anyway.
    She did have an interesting dynamic with Damian. But I kind of don't want Jon to be there? lol
    I'm glad people still remember her dynamic with Damian. They used to have pretty fun interactions, so I'm excited to see them together again. No idea what her relationship with Jon will look like, but I hope they will finally do something interesting with Jon again instead of turning him into his father.

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    This seems to imply Jon and Damian are on the book as well.

It certainly looks like Young Justice/Teen Titans.
    I hope not! Two Bats on a Titans team is overkill to me… need to see the rest of the roster to get excited, so far it’s not for me
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Wasn't she de-aged in Batgirls?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Wasn't she de-aged in Batgirls?
    Yeah, but I think she's back to being 18-ish?

Tim's generation is like the hardest to pin down age-wise now. Even though the generation after them keeps aging up.

All I can see is Bat charecters..even Red Hood is there.