Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    its not stupid since cassie never ages
    That's the thing... she totally should've. Before Flashpoint Damian was 10 and Tim was 17-18. Damian's now 14, so Tim, and Cassie and Conner, should be about 21-22. If that was the case Yara would be slightly younger than Cassie. It doesn't make sense for a new user of a sidekick mantle to be older than the previous one. Yara's so old in fact, she doesn't like her own codename and would rather be another Wonder Woman. It's the only thing I dislike about Yara actually. They should've made her 18, and Cassie should already be in her 20s. Their ages are the wrong way around.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    I have never expected to see Quiz Kid again in my life, so this is definitely a nice surprise.
    He just appeared in JSA last week.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's the thing... she totally should've. Before Flashpoint Damian was 10 and Tim was 17-18. Damian's now 14, so Tim, and Cassie and Conner, should be about 21-22. If that was the case Yara would be slightly younger than Cassie. It doesn't make sense for a new user of a sidekick mantle to be older than the previous one. Yara's so old in fact, she doesn't like her own codename and would rather be another Wonder Woman. It's the only thing I dislike about Yara actually. They should've made her 18, and Cassie should already be in her 20s. Their ages are the wrong way around.
    mabey but it should be but it isnt. that generation doesnt age. Luckliy tim being peter pan isnt stopping damain from developing, him having to admit now tha he cant take damian physicaly anymore was very satisfiying. The twins are closing in on bart and Jon already older then connor, so Yara just being an adult seems alright to me.

Seems that they are adding two menbers of each heroes family.

He just appeared in JSA last week.
    I'm not following JSA, so I didn't know but thanks for telling me! I might check it out later.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    I'm not following JSA, so I didn't know but thanks for telling me! I might check it out later.
    He was also featured in the Jay Garrick mini, alongside Fairplay.

Anyways, Barry Allen by Jacob Edgar for that unnamed project.

https://twitter.com/jcbedgar/status/1772269710287204528
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    The Mr Terrific one would be amusing as it would make Quiz Kid another candidate for the meat grinder.

I think the WW and Aquaman editors already declared that the versions of Donna and Garth’s kids Wally rescued were some other Donna and Garths of another earth
    Is there any Geoff Johns character you don't want to see dead ?
    So present-day Mr. Terrific's kid with OG!Mr. Terrific's sidekick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It's follow-up from Adams' work in Flash and Golden Age, I guess.
    Damian (and Jon?) are there, because without them this team has no chance for any sales, and Steph, I reckon, is used because Adams wants to give her something and DC gave him permission.
    Yeah, this is very much a Jeremy Adams team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I liked Fairplay new design, but was not expecting for Quiz Kid to be part of this.
    Now i'm expecting for The Boom to show up soon or later.
    I would question having two Speedsters but Robin/Steph and the two Terrifics have basically similar skillsets so...

Steph's gonna basically be the babysitter to the rest of the team isn't she? She's 16 (and if her pre-Flashpoint age was restored she'd be 19), Damian is 14, Jai, Irey and Maxine are 13 (and that's an age up in Spurrier's Flash run, based on the designs Adams is ignoring that and they might only be 9 or 10), and I don't think the Terrific sidekicks have exact ages stated, though they're definitely under 16 as well. If she isn't the leader, she'll definitely be the Team Mom - as Starfire was for Damian's first Teen Titans lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    Seems that they are adding two menbers of each heroes family.
    I'm hoping the Super Twins join in. They could use more friends.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-25-2024 at 10:37 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Steph's gonna basically be the babysitter to the rest of the team isn't she? She's 16 (and if her pre-Flashpoint age was restored she'd be 19), Damian is 14, Jai, Irey and Maxine are 13 (and that's an age up in Spurrier's Flash run, based on the designs Adams is ignoring that and they might only be 9 or 10), and I don't think the Terrific sidekicks have exact ages stated, though they're definitely under 16 as well. If she isn't the leader, she'll definitely be the Team Mom - as Starfire was for Damian's first Teen Titans lineup.
    shes 19 not 16, she has to be or jon is the oldest

Your efforts to force a coherent age on these characters is pointless, you know that right? They’re whatever age the writer says they are, and sometimes that means their ages shift forward or backwards.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Adams is ignoring that and they might only be 9 or 10
    He definitely will. He even doesn't like Jon's age up, and that's pretty rare to see someone admit it among writers. And in this case, he clearly prefers writing them in the age they were in his Flash run. He seems to be strictly against aging kids up.

If Jon is actually in this I expect it will be a time displaced version of his kid self to fit in age wise with the rest. Adams writing Jon will be the closest the deage Jon movement will be to getting what they want.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Aren't the West kids supposed to be in their teens though?

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
    Aren't the West kids supposed to be in their teens though?
    Kind of sorta ?