Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    I don't see them aging down Jon at this point that they have already pretty much aged up Damian instead.

Btw, Travis Mercer posted a fan-art of Jon and Damian in their current costumes like two months ago so I'm fairly certain those are the versions we are getting.
    No, he said that was just a piece of fanart, not part of something official. I'm not counting out a de-aged Jon, in any form or fashion, especially from Adams.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Yeah now that Damian is in hs and will turn 15 by the end of his freshman year what’s the point
    Williamson can milk that freshman year for a decade, at least. Tim was a freshman for all of the 90s.

Astonishing Member

Adams is going to be present at Wonder Con, maybe that's when this title will finally be announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, this is very much a Jeremy Adams team.
    As ambivalent as I am on the line-up, I'm glad DC is giving Adams reign to write what he wants. He's a phenomenal talent and I'm sure this book will be fun, it's great to see DC saying yes to more and more of his pitches and letting him use the characters he asks for

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Williamson can milk that freshman year for a decade, at least. Tim was a freshman for all of the 90s.
    He can until somone significant gets pregnant . But really I see a winter break and summer vacation issues down the line if it goes on long enough.

Extraordinary Member

Ok so jon and Damian are not on this team it’s Stephanie babysitting adventures team up book

https://x.com/travismercer15/status/...jJ3z6TXVzl8ksw

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Ok so jon and Damian are not on this team it’s Stephanie babysitting adventures team up book

https://x.com/travismercer15/status/...jJ3z6TXVzl8ksw
    Yeah, it seems like all the speculation about Damian and Jon didn't lead to anything in the end.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Well, she was Jason's babysitter recently, now she's going to take care of real kids. And not young adults with emotional problems. I liked the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yeah, it seems like all the speculation about Damian and Jon didn't lead to anything in the end.

This looks really cool and makes more excited for whatever this project is going to be.

So 6 issues mini probably? Can't see it selling well.

During this waiting game to find out about the team, I've really grown to appreciate Travis Mercer's art. It seems like a blend of Jorge Jimenez and Jamal Campbell's styles.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    So 6 issues mini probably? Can't see it selling well.
    If it’s written well it could
    We will see

Astonishing Member

Quality doesn't mean good sales.
    Anyways, it's gonna be fun. Damian and Jon absence is a shame, but if we think about it, they don't require a babysitter, and they already babysit Lizzie (well, in flashforwards).

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

I'm starting to think this is their version of "Don't tell mom the babysitters dead" but with superheroes

Without Damian or Jon I wonder if this will just be a back-up in Brave & the Bold or something. I can’t see a book about Steph babysitting a bunch of kids selling well.