Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    I do think you’re on to something with the spread of infection/disease. The telepathic flashes keep featuring a horde of rats, which only makes me think of the plague.
    Pestilence...

There's a war coming. Death... hmm...

Now where does famine fit in? The $10 apples?

I feel like if they were going the Horsemen route they would have put Sunfire and Polaris on Genosha to fill out Deathbit's team.

I would rather wait and build towards a Apocalypse season. At least give us some new villains first. Spend some time building a connection between Gambit and Sinister, along with building his relationship with Rogue. Right now you have all this build-up and emotion, they would be throwing all of that away if they went the Deathbit route and delayed this story till next year. They would have to spend most of that season to get only some of what they lost and viewers would just get frustrated that the writers took that long just to make Romy official.

Though if they go the Sentinel route it kind of makes Deathbit redundant in the sense that Rogue would have to break through to reach him a second time. Am I back on time travel again? I don't know. lol
    Last edited by Zin Magala; 04-26-2024 at 09:35 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zin Magala View Post
    I feel like if they were going the Horsemen route they would have put Sunfire and Polaris on Genosha to fill out Deathbit's team. Even though Wolverine was Death, they could use him as War instead but we would need Fatal Attractions to get that ball rolling.

I would rather wait and build towards a Apocalypse season and have all four of those characters as the Horsemen. Spend some time building a connection to Gambit and Sinister first. Right now you have all this build-up and emotion, they would be throwing all of that away if they went the Deathbit route and delayed this story till next year. They would have to spend most of that season to get only some of what they lost and viewers would just get frustrated that the writers took that long just to make Romy official.
    Were the other Horsemen ever brought back up after their return to normalcy? Gambit and Warren still have connections to Death because that plot never went away. Point being they can just shove some of the other characters they killed on screen as Horsemen. They can use Famine Dazzler, War Shaw, and Pestilence Callisto.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
    Were the other Horsemen ever brought back up after their return to normalcy? Gambit and Warren still have connections to Death because that plot never went away. Point being they can just shove some of the other characters they killed on screen as Horsemen. They can use Famine Dazzler, War Shaw, and Pestilence Callisto.
    They could do that but why not just put Horsemen from the comics on Genosha instead? Sunfire and Polaris being Horseman has been brought up since BoA. You do have Banshee from Uncanny Avengers but even that feels like we're grasping at straws to make this theory work. Could they save the rest of the Horsemen for next season? Absolutely, but it goes back to having all this build-up now to just throw it all away and having to start all over again next season.

I could very well be wrong so we'll see.
    Last edited by Zin Magala; 04-26-2024 at 09:53 AM.

Deathbird was originally seen next to Apocalypse, presumably as one of his horsemen, in the original show. I don't know if they'd involve her or not but theoretically she could be a horseman too since she was in the 90s.

Spectacular Member CamilleMoineau's Avatar

I'm sorry, but looking at Deathbird in that pic just makes me think "Glad they switched her costume cause that old one does not look comfortable--the chafing, ouch."
    Anyway, I agree in that they'll mix it up this time.
    “Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Pestilence...

There's a war coming. Death... hmm...

Now where does famine fit in? The $10 apples?
    Ha! $10 apples, indeed.

If they go the Horsemen route, I think they'll just pluck the better known characters that died on Genosha. Everything seems to point to Deathbit (the death references), but Prime Sentinel would be quickly explained. I could see them target Gambit just because he's a fallen member of the team. Who better to torment the X-Men than one of their own who they are still mourning?
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

I like theory about infection, rats and green energy. Sinister appeared in Green energy to Trask so it really may work.

Gambit with Logan destroyed Master Mold like it was nothing in ep1 and then he destroyed Wild Sentinel in ep5.

I think Bastion would at least enjoy to turn his corpse into Prime Sentinel puppet for some revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Ha! $10 apples, indeed.

If they go the Horsemen route, I think they'll just pluck the better known characters that died on Genosha. Everything seems to point to Deathbit (the death references), but Prime Sentinel would be quickly explained. I could see them target Gambit just because he's a fallen member of the team. Who better to torment the X-Men than one of their own who they are still mourning?
    I laughed about the apples, but if mutants are being refused entry back to their countries of origin and the UN is not offering assistance, starvation on Genosha seems likely.

They gave Callisto and Shaw screen time just to off them. Madelyne and Gambit are the most prominent deaths. I think that’s our Team: Horsemen, with Maddie as Pestilence as she’s the one with the rat visions.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    I laughed about the apples, but if mutants are being refused entry back to their countries of origin and the UN is not offering assistance, starvation on Genosha seems likely.

They gave Callisto and Shaw screen time just to off them. Madelyne and Gambit are the most prominent deaths. I think that’s our Team: Horsemen, with Maddie as Pestilence as she’s the one with the rat visions.
    Yeah, I could see Callisto as Famine.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

By Andresa at GG

Mighty Member

Does anyone remember the username of someone who used to post here a lot. It was like "phoenix" with some numbers after it or something? I want to ask them something

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    By Andresa at GG

The I'm more in favor of time travel now. I don't want a season of bad Gambit just for Rogue to tell him she loves him and he gets fixed. I did say when I saw Gambit and Madalyn at the bar that it seemed to be setting something up I just hope Gambit has some kind of storyline that isn't about his connection to Rogue. He needs his own journey too

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    By Andresa at GG

I'm glad they're not even hiding that he'll be brought back. I guess this means no Deathbit unless Cable bringing him back is really through changing the timeline and setting off AOA where Gambit is alive as Death.

So youre saying, Gambit (Potter) is the only person who save Gambit?