Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I found this. Someone mentioned Remy and Kitty in another thread about them working together. Pretty interesting since I don't think I have seen them paired together in art before. At least not by themselves.

https://i.imgur.com/PcTSzkM.jpg
    For what it's worth, UXM #361 is still an All-Time Classic (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 04-24-2024 at 12:52 AM.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    For what it's worth,

Ah, I remember this. Skroce drew the hell out of this issue.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yeah, I'm really looking for it too. August is too long a wait. It's an awesome line-up.

I found this. Someone mentioned Remy and Kitty in another thread about them working together. Pretty interesting since I don't think I have seen them paired together in art before. At least not by themselves.

I like it. And remember the X-book right after OZT when Kitty rejoined their banter was nice since they didn't know each well yet
    X-Men Forever

spoilers:
    Gambit's funeral in X-men '97 was pretty depressing. *le sigh* I didn't see any easter eggs about how he could be brought back, but I've only viewed the episode once.
    end of spoilers
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    spoilers:
    Gambit's funeral in X-men '97 was pretty depressing. *le sigh* I didn't see any easter eggs about how he could be brought back, but I've only viewed the episode once.
    end of spoilers
    I think Kurt should have pulled out some fancier German word that perfectly describes a very particular feeling than spoilers:
    ’modest’
    end of spoilers to describe Gambit. How about ‘lebenskünstler’?

spoilers:
    add another hint for Deathbit, the lingering image of the sugar skull with the pink eyes…
    end of spoilers

Geez, that was a creepy as hell episode, I have chills!

spoilers:
    Does anyone have any idea why Aurora was at Gambit's funeral?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I thought it was spoilers:
    Questa, or something along the lines of: insert random Assassins Guild member here.
    end of spoilers

Maybe it was Black Cat, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    she speaks French

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    For what it's worth, UXM #361 is still an All-Time Classic (XD)

( ͡⊗ ͜ʖ ͡⊗)

what a treat for the eyes
    Last edited by Foon4000; 04-24-2024 at 07:57 AM.

spoilers:

I didn`t like Kurt's speech at the funeral. It should have been Storm but I am not sure that we will see her reaction.

Stay strong, friends. They really want us to believe that Gambit is dead forever.

end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    spoilers:

I didn`t like Kurt's speech at the funeral. It should have been Storm but I am not sure that we will see her reaction.

Stay strong, friends. They really want us to believe that Gambit is dead forever.

end of spoilers
    Well considering spoilers:
    she's not back with the team yet I'm guessing he got a "quick" burial. Also note he was buried in New Orleans, which gives a certain someone an opportunity to steal his body to use him as a vessel for a certain horseman.
    end of spoilers

Quick reaction. Wont do spoilers as dont think it is a huge element of the episode. Remy is not your man Rogue. You refused to make it official, broke up with him and pranced around and made out with Mags in front of the world. He died as your friend not your man because you didnt want him to be your man.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Quick reaction. Wont do spoilers as dont think it is a huge element of the episode. Remy is not your man Rogue. You refused to make it official, broke up with him and pranced around and made out with Mags in front of the world. He died as your friend not your man because you didnt want him to be your man.
    Yes but grief has turned the narrative slightly revisionist. Only Rogue knows about what happened between them and in her heart she had more or less picked Remy, or at least turned down Magneto. So according to her he was her man. Fueled by rage and grief that part has become more crystal clear to her.

As it stands now only Kurt saw the dance. So no one has any reason to mention that to Rogue. Maybe after she makes her way through the five stages of grief she will be able to dwell into the messy situation they were in before Remy died. Magneto “died” before their eyes and in Remy’s case this happened with Rogneto still very much being a thing.

Kurt will likely say to her that Remy died knowing she loved him. That feels more in line with his character.

spoilers:
    So blue evil Gambit in Motendo ep4, Gambit/Skull in ep 6, mexican Skull with red/black eyes in ep7.
    Now humanoid Sentinel Trask that still has his mind inside.

So Remy returns as humanoid sentinel Deathbit with New Sun powers as Bastion`s minion to fight X-Men in final?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I hope Gambit doesn't become a Prime Sentinel. Yikes. Don't think I want to see that, but who knows?

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that Gambit will come back as Deathbit. He's the one character that is the most associated with death. His funeral, the vision of him as a giant with a skull, the sugar skull: death, death, Death. Plus the Apocalypse scenes in the intro? Hints galore.
    end of spoilers
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.