Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Eh Gail took a shot at Cyclops and be Jed took a shot at Gambit in return. All in good fun is my guess.
    I'm sure it was all in good fun, but also I think he really does have a low opinion of Gambit, which kind of makes it less funny for me. Like with Simone you know she is just teasing because she likes Cyclops, whereas he has expressed similar sentiments about Gambit in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    I'm sure it was all in good fun, but also I think he really does have a low opinion of Gambit, which kind of makes it less funny for me. Like with Simone you know she is just teasing because she likes Cyclops, whereas he has expressed similar sentiments about Gambit in the past.
    Yeah. I hope Gail will write or at least co-write to stop from bad written Gambit when we will finally get X-Men crossover or event.

Spectacular Member CamilleMoineau's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
    He's probably just trolling, there's no way after last week's episode anyone would specifically go after Gambit.
    I guess it sounds like I was bothered by it, but I recognize it as light trolling.

We're Gambit fans, at this point we can take it--we've heard so much worse!��
    “Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Probably because the fan artists are still in shock lol. I've been working on something, but needed days to the process what happened in the episode.
    Sounds awesome hope we can see yours when it's done

spoilers:
    I was braced for Gambit’s removal from the introduction, it was expected. Magneto is gone too, but I still think he’s alive. Xavier was just whining about not wanting to forget Magnus two minutes ago, but he has a vision of Gambit and not his dearly departed BFF? Yeah, Magneto is alive. I was absolutely thrown by the vision Xavier saw. Was Xavier having a vision of the exact moment Gambit died, or is this a portent of doom? Also, the globe spinning and then igniting with Gambit’s pink power signature. Hm…

Sinister behind the Sentinel attack. Geez, Essex ‘97, saw 616 Essex and said: I’ll raise. I also think he’s got the FoH on his payroll, since they were capturing mutants to sell to someone.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    spoilers:
    I was braced for Gambit’s removal from the introduction, it was expected. Magneto is gone too, but I still think he’s alive. Xavier was just whining about not wanting to forget Magnus two minutes ago, but he has a vision of Gambit and not his dearly departed BFF? Yeah, Magneto is alive. I was absolutely thrown by the vision Xavier saw. Was Xavier having a vision of the exact moment Gambit died, or is this a portent of doom? Also, the globe spinning and then igniting with Gambit’s pink power signature. Hm…

Sinister behind the Sentinel attack. Geez, Essex ‘97, saw 616 Essex and said: I’ll raise. I also think he’s got the FoH on his payroll, since they were capturing mutants to sell to someone.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah. Xavier vision was scary.
    I am sure that Mags is alive.

Will see. I expect a lot of main caharacters deathes in ep8 or 9.
    end of spoilers

X-Men begins filming in Q4 2025 in the UK. Logline:

“Charles Xavier’s team of merry mutants is charged with the mission of protecting a world that hates and fears them for their unusual appearances and abilities.”

https://www.thetrailblazer.net/p/mar...utm_medium=web

Wonder if Sinister resurrects Gambit somehow and instead of Deathbit we get Gambit with his brain fully intact and his full powers out of control.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Mighty Member

Guess it's too late for this moment. Maybe an intro clip.
    Last edited by Gripstir; 04-18-2024 at 08:25 AM.

Mighty Member

Wonder if Sinister resurrects Gambit somehow and instead of Deathbit we get Gambit with his brain fully intact and his full powers out of control.
    While im not a huge fan of Deathbit design and I feel having Deathbit will just waste time til we get back to regular Gambit, which we haven't gotten enough of, I feel like with the weird fetish tone of the show they aren't going to pass up putting Deathbit gimp outfit in there lol

If they did do Deathbit I would like a visual change. Sadly this show seems more about referencing things than changing them. But if they did change I'd like something a bit cooler, like this for example. Do away with the burned face look and maybe as others suggested make his powers more about New Sun than toxic whatever. I still am waiting to see if something im wondering is true or not about Gambits story. But there's a potential option for Gambit that isn't Deathbit or Sinister. We will see

Last edited by Gripstir; 04-18-2024 at 08:29 AM.

This is what I'm hoping for the most. Something similar to what he did to Morph in XTAS, he referenced it in episode 3 and it's in the intro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    While im not a huge fan of Deathbit design and I feel having Deathbit will just waste time til we get back to regular Gambit, which we haven't gotten enough of, I feel like with the weird fetish tone of the show they aren't going to pass up putting Deathbit gimp outfit in there lol

If they did do Deathbit I would like a visual change. Sadly this show seems more about referencing things than changing them. But if they did change I'd like something a bit cooler, like this for example. Do away with the burned face look and maybe as others suggested make his powers more about New Sun than toxic whatever. I still am waiting to see if something im wondering is true or not about Gambits story. But there's a potential option for Gambit that isn't Deathbit or Sinister. We will see

The design works (I think this is AI art?). Though the silver hair makes him look like Magneto, I'd go full gothic and make him black haired. Also throw in the Sinister diamond on his forehead.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    The design works (I think this is AI art?). Though the silver hair makes him look like Magneto, I'd go full gothic and make him black haired. Also throw in the Sinister diamond on his forehead.
    I found it on Google while searching for pics of death Gambit. Now that you mention it there is a piece missing of the staff behind his body. Either way I just prefer not having the old look lol

FYI: Power of X-Men podcast has an interview with AJ LoCascio.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    I found it on Google while searching for pics of death Gambit. Now that you mention it there is a piece missing of the staff behind his body. Either way I just prefer not having the old look lol
    With AI art, the fingers are usually a dead giveaway. In this case it's the way the weapon is placed behind his forearm.