Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks DC can get more mileage out of her being a reformed villain
    Yeah, Leslie was never a "big evil" type... so it's not as big a leap for her to reform. She's a SUPER-powered... annoyance in most stories.

Livewire is definitely underutilized and could totally be a break out character.

I just hate that she’s become a third rate jobber in the comics. The animated series version was basically a god who could take over all media and control electrical devices.

Her powers have been relegated to just shooting electricity, which is pretty damn easy for Superman to overcome.

She should be a character that Supes can’t physically defeat because she can just become living lightning. He can’t punch her or contain her and should have to use serious strategy to take her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Livewire is definitely underutilized and could totally be a break out character.

I just hate that she’s become a third rate jobber in the comics. The animated series version was basically a god who could take over all media and control electrical devices.

Her powers have been relegated to just shooting electricity, which is pretty damn easy for Superman to overcome.

She should be a character that Supes can’t physically defeat because she can just become living lightning. He can’t punch her or contain her and should have to use serious strategy to take her down.
    Best use I've seen of her in the main comics... was the Auctioneer story... where she helped Superman.... by taking control of the Auctioneer's ship. She didn't do something pedestrian like zapping a computer... no... she told the computer what it was allowed to do,.

ooohh... fun stuff.