Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Could be but they said earlier that they aren't touching Logan 2017. Maybe it's a variant. I wouldn't mind seeing Earth X bc he OML already had it's moments
    The main leaker on Twitter is saying it's a variant.
    https://twitter.com/AlexFromCC/statu...15617375862944

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Jackman is always is

What a time to be a wolverine fan

You know it's RIP for others when Logan smiles

Adam Kubert, like Hugh Jackman, is also the GOAT.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Incredible Member

i got a question about Logan's healing factor.

I dunno how many of you have seen the anime/manga My Hero Academia but the main villain gets all effed up in the past and can't heal himself because he got his super regeneration power later on.

It made me wonder if this is true of Logan? If he got a hand cut off or lost an eye or any sort of physical injury as a child before his powers manifested, would his healing factor actually fix it or is he just stuck that way?

(It was also my possible solution to the question of Daken's tattoos. If the healing factor doesn't regrow damage done before the x-gene manifested, maybe Daken just got the tats very early.)
    Last edited by NK1988; 04-23-2024 at 10:23 AM.

If he got those scars before his healing factor manifested then those scars won't heal.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Ugh don’t talk about merch, my wallet is already crying in anticipation lol.
    This is not movie related but Sony likes to make themed Playstations for their exclusives like this Spiderman 2 one. They'll probably do a Ps5 (pro?) when Wolverine releases

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    You know how the Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale Marvel Color books are and they focus on a lost love of the Marvel hero. It was a missed opportunity and unfortunate we would never gotten Wolverine Brown, imagined that, another Loeb Sale collab and it focus on Logan lost love for Mariko and since majority of that time was when he was in his brown costume, Brown was never done in the color series.
    Loved those Color series! A Wolverine one would have been great.

Amazing how his performances encompass the vast history and wide range of depictions of the character.

You've got Wolverine as an X-man, WW2 Wolverine, Weapon X, Old Man Logan, Wolverine in Japan...I suppose Wolverine wearing the yellow suit was the only live-action milestone Jackman had missed so far and now he's got it! Well, Wolverine as an Avenger too, but give it time...

Jackman has also played Logan in so many different time periods. The Civil War, WW1 and WW2. The 60's, 70's and 80's. The 2000's, '10's and the 20's (both when it was the future, and now when its our present). From the 40's to the 2020's, the only decades we've missed are the 50's and the 90's...and its possible that Origins is set in the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Berry View Post
    This is not movie related but Sony likes to make themed Playstations for their exclusives like this Spiderman 2 one. They'll probably do a Ps5 (pro?) when Wolverine releases
    If they do, I'm buying one.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Badass is the name of the game

Art by stimograph

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I may be posting stuff people no longer care about. (I've become a bit addicted) but Logan is so cool here.

So I just read the classic Claremont/Millar mini.

Pretty epic reading such a classic character defining story though awwww that ending. Logan was so close to getting a happy ending with Mariko, dammit it Mastermind.
    I know, right?! Truly heartbreaking (IMHO):
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Truly heartbreaking (IMHO):
    I'll always prefer Mariko over Jean for Logan. When I first read this I was like" Logan can cry?" I mean I knew he had feelings like any other but I was shocked to see it.

When was the last time Logans connection/affection to animals has been shown? I know he wasn't on a par with Dani but he was able to communicate with them in some way. This may be a small thing but I always liked it. I remember in MCP's with him and a cat, my memory can't remember which story, not a big cat but a house cat. That said should Logan have a pet cat? Or a dog?

Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-23-2024 at 10:47 PM.