Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162
    Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Who the hell is interested in Armor? This is why the X-Books have been in a decline for more than two decades now. Way too many filler characters running around who nobody cares for. Never understood why Genosha was mandated to be destroyed to cut down the level of mutants, only for the X-Mansion to become home to hundreds of mutants that'll always be wallpaper at best.
    So true. I've also noticed that most people who hate on Logan are fans of those wallpaper characters lmao

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That’s great if you care about those characters. You probably won’t find many in the Wolverine appreciation thread who value them over Logan though. Just saying. I know I don’t. Hence why I wouldn’t spend money on any of the new Ultimate stuff if it was the only comic imprint on Earth. I’d rather light my money on fire.
    I mean its Wolverine, the guy already appears in a lot of books. He's already starring in the upcoming Uncanny run and his book will soon be relaunched after Percy's run ends. Its why I don't really mind him taking a backseat in the Ultimate-verse.

Its like complaining about Batman isn't in more books. The guy already has a ton of ongoings, not appearing in one more book isn't going to hurt him.

Hey, you enjoy the new Ultimate U. Spend your money on what you want. You do you. Just explaining why I won’t spend my money on it, and will spend it liberally elsewhere. As far as I’m concerned it doesn’t really exist. And when it’s gone in short order, I won’t shed any tears for it. It holds zero interest for me personally.

You do realize you’re in a Wolverine thread basically saying “Why don’t you guys like this new universe where Wolverine is dead” right?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Who's the artist?
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Thank you ---