Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder how he would rank New York, Japan, and Canada among his top three places.
    One thing's for sure, Logan ranks Canada ahead of New Mexico
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    This is why I didn't like Scarlet Samurai story for shock value Heck I didn't like anything with Brisson
    Yeah I agree - it seemed like the weirdest reason to bring Mariko back

Yeah, bringing Mariko back was purely for shock value and poorly done IMO. I feel like Brisson’s OML run wasn’t as strong as the Lemire run, but the beautiful Sorrentino art really helped Lemire’s writing out a lot. To be fair.

I still want that entire Sorrentino run collected into an oversized OML hardcover omnibus. From the Bendis Secret Wars arc that sets it up, through the last Lemire-Sorrentino issue before Brisson took over with Deodato Jr. and set OML up against the Maestro. Which was a cool arc, admittedly. But I would stop at Sorrentino’s last issue or possibly Lemire’s, as he did one wrap up arc without him but it was pretty forgettable honestly. So maybe leave it out.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 01-16-2024 at 02:57 AM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

There is some extensive relation between Lemire's narration and Sorrentino's grim art that explored the trauma that OML which makes me think it was one of the best runs of that decade....

I wonder how he would rank New York, Japan, and Canada among his top three places.

I would love to see a Wolverine in Japan story ala a Yakuza game where he goes full Kazuma Kiryu.
    The talk of Mariko - NYC, Japan and Canada reminds me of this old Rick Leonardi poster
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

So Capullo has posted some more images to his Instagram and to X, showcasing Nick Fury (the original version) and what looks like some of his Howling Commandos (including Dum Dum Duggan) as well as most recently Captain America and Bucky. I’m thinking this setting in the Savage Land is a flashback involving all of these characters plus Logan, and Greg’s trying to now throw us off the scent after accidentally posting that page which said it was for Wolverine’s title at the top.

So my prediction is still that, yes, he is working on Wolverine in the new era.

I would love to see a Wolverine in Japan story ala a Yakuza game where he goes full Kazuma Kiryu.

I think he'll Japan is number one to him, followed by CA, and NY is last.

Just my guess hahahaha

What about Madripoor? He loves that place. Personally I hope to see more globetrotting, geopolitical thriller type action from Wolverine’s solo title (and maybe X-Force too assuming he’s still leading it) in the new era. Let’s see him in some new locales like China, Australia, India, Africa and even the Savage Land.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So Capullo has posted some more images to his Instagram and to X, showcasing Nick Fury (the original version) and what looks like some of his Howling Commandos (including Dum Dum Duggan) as well as most recently Captain America and Bucky. I’m thinking this setting in the Savage Land is a flashback involving all of these characters plus Logan, and Greg’s trying to now throw us off the scent after accidentally posting that page which said it was for Wolverine’s title at the top.

I'm starting to think it's a mini for his 50th set in the past ngl. Hope I'm wrong tho

I don’t know… it said just “Wolverine” where the title goes on that page. I still think it’s a relaunch of his solo book with a new #1 myself.

What about Madripoor? He loves that place. Personally I hope to see more globetrotting, geopolitical thriller type action from Wolverine’s solo title (and maybe X-Force too assuming he’s still leading it) in the new era. Let’s see him in some new locales like China, Australia, India, Africa and even the Savage Land.
    I know, right?! In Madripoor, Logan can just be himself & let it all hang out. Relying only on himself, and not on any one team to bail him out...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Idk man it didn't stated any issue number after that. BUT og Nick Fury can also mean flashbacks. There are so many possibilities. I am just going enjoy the ride with what we have right now At least we have great artists like Cory Smith and Geoff Shaw. Cory Smith is bringing his own style which feels fresh.

Apparently this is a speculated location for Deadpool 3

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ne...ogan-location/

My God...

DEADPOOL 3 Promo Art Reveals First Look At Deadpool & Wolverine Suited Up And Logan’s Comic-Accurate Mask
    https://comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/...8959#gs.3ub3ew

Also...

DEADPOOL 3 Set Photos Reveal Multiple Variants Of [SPOILER] In Upcoming MCU Threequel
    https://comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/...8960#gs.3ubbm4

LOL.

Omfg this is BEAUTIFUL