Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I think they will do, especially after what just happened with Gambit. I feel at some point, every character's gonna have a moment where they don't appear in the intro credits. For Logan, I think Magneto(who obviously gonna come back) will rip out his adamantium in the finale then as season 2 begins Logan won't be in the intro for a few episodes because he's away from the team. When he does return though, it'll be as Death because Apocalypse took him.
    Oooh, I could get into that too. Could be awesome if done right.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Oooh, I could get into that too. Could be awesome if done right.
    And with Apocalypse, there has to be Cable(and possibly Stryfe). Also, since Tyler once tried to give Logan his adamantium and how this show likes to mix and match different storyline together, maybe they can give us a version of X-Cutioner's Song and The Twelve since they can't outright adapt it now.

While I do think he'll eventually get time to shine, I won't be surprised if it doesn't happen. Modern x-men fans absolutely hate him lol

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    While I do think he'll eventually get time to shine, I won't be surprised if it doesn't happen. Modern x-men fans absolutely hate him lol
    Nah...Wolverine is by far the most popular of them. Being hated is part of being so popular.

Didn't the trailer for the show hint that someone would die and is in a coffin? Wonder if they would kill of Wolverine to adapt Claremont's scrapped Dark Wolverine Saga with The Hand resurrecting him. Him being brainwashed into the next big bad until Jean's psychic rapport connects with him but turns her bad too. And Colossus (or maybe Rogue or Sunspot in the show) pulling out his claws.

Ha. You’re talking about the fans in these little tiny echo chambers like these forums, or Twitter or Reddit. The “he’s a toxic male and is overexposed” set. That’s the fringe. The vocal fringe, but still the fringe. If you unplug, all of it is the proverbial “tempest in a teapot.”

Wolverine is still by far the most popular X-man amongst the masses.

Ha. You’re talking about the fans in these little tiny echo chambers like these forums, or Twitter or Reddit. The “he’s a toxic male and is overexposed” set. That’s the fringe. The vocal fringe, but still the fringe. If you unplug, all of it is the proverbial “tempest in a teapot.” Wolverine is still by far the most popular X-man amongst the masses.
    He's pretty much the only one still a household names besides maybe Xavier and Magneto.

Fantastic Member

Ha. You’re talking about the fans in these little tiny echo chambers like these forums, or Twitter or Reddit. The “he’s a toxic male and is overexposed” set. That’s the fringe. The vocal fringe, but still the fringe. If you unplug, all of it is the proverbial “tempest in a teapot.”

Wolverine is still by far the most popular X-man amongst the masses.
    Exactly. Not only among the masses but also among comic readers.

By “the masses” I meant more casual fans. Including comic readers who don’t frequent online forums. But also just fans of the X-men and Marvel in other media too.

so far, the writers of the last 2 books announced arent all that great.... I really hope wolverine gets a good one
    Last edited by MVComics; 04-10-2024 at 03:30 PM.

so far, the writers of the solo books announced aren't don't move me.. I really hope wolverine gets a good one
    The writers of the team books seems pretty medíocre too.

honestly, I liked mackay's moon knight and his black cat was fun. Fell off of his avengers but i'm down to see what he can do with x-men. gail simone is a 50/50 for me but i'm reading because most of my favourites are on that lineup lol and im not familiar with eve ewing's work

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

This is such a funny take, I can't tell if you're taking the piss?

My guy without Wolvie Marvel as a whole would be poorer for it. He is linked to nearly every AAA hero either by design or retcon.

Not only that but the character is on par with Batman, Superman, and Spidey. There isn't a human being in the world who doesn't know the character with claws coming out of his hands.

GK1t4Y9XsAAuIsW.jpg

greg capullo.