Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

I wonder who's writing this?

Interesting. It’s definitely Wolverine and/or X-Force related. Though he indicated at one point that it wasn’t a return to X-Force, when a fan asked him about coming back to that title after all this time. He said something about not wanting to retread old ground, or something like that. So to me that indicated it wasn’t X-Force. I still feel like it’s Wolverine, and he’s going to be using some of the X-Force cast because apparently the mutant CIA concept survives the end of the current era and maybe Logan is still leading the field team. That’s my best guess at this point.

I hope bishop66 is right and we’ll be finding out about this book soon, as the suspense is killing me!
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

yup Im almost certain it's a wolverine book.

Logan definitely seems like the common thread who would tie together old school Nick Fury, Captain America and Bucky, bearded Colossus and Omega Red, doesn’t he?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Logan definitely seems like the common thread who would tie together old school Nick Fury, Captain America and Bucky, bearded Colossus and Omega Red, doesn’t he?
    Yeah and Capullo would have been working on an elaborate ruse for months now to hint that he was working on a Wolverine book before pulling the rug and revealing it's a completely different book LOL

Although I like Capulo's art I'm mainly concerned who will be writting it.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Logan View Post
    Although I like Capulo's art I'm mainly concerned who will be writting it.
    Me too. Hopefully it's someone good.

I’m curious as well who is following Percy. Imo it’s going to be a tough act to follow. Percy has been fantastic on Logan’s solo series. I’d love for Jed McKay but he’s already got Avengers and Moon Knight. Maybe Percy will hand it off to LaVelle? That’d be cool.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

That would be a solid choice. And a smooth handoff too.

Personally I’d be more than happy for Zeb Wells to take the reigns

I know people aren’t liking his Spider-Man, but I got to talk to him once and he told me the only character he wants to have a go at writing is Wolverine, and I think Hellions is enough for me to know he could smash it

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post

I know people aren’t liking his Spider-Man, but I got to talk to him once and he told me the only character he wants to have a go at writing is Wolverine, and I think Hellions is enough for me to know he could smash it
    I would be 1000% down with Zeb taking over the Wolverine book. I'm actually enjoying his Amazing Spider-Man and I could see Marvel wanting to capitalize on his Deadpool & Wolverine writing credit. But, even though I believe his Spidey run will wrap up around issue 60, he still has a bunch to write plus his TV commitments, I don't believe he would have the bandwidth to take over another ongoing book now.

Victor LaValle would be an inspired choice but I think he might also be too busy with his novels, plus Brevoort might want to start off with an all-new set of creators. Christopher Priest would probably be my #1 choice for Wolvie's book.

Zeb Wells matches the resume for writing anti heroes or anti villains. So many times he has done that with Elektra plus Wolverine

I'd like to see what PKJ can do with wolverine

Rogue And Kate Pryde Will Each Lead The New X-Men Teams This Summer
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/rogu...s-this-summer/

Interesting… looks like Logan gets a slightly tweaked yellow costume, with long sleeves like in the Deadpool 3 film. Slightly different, though, with tiger stripes on the legs as well as the torso. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post

Damn Wells would be amazing! He made me love a team of a bunch of characters (minus Kwannon and Sinister) that I didn’t care about at all.

Edit for clarification: I enjoyed Kwannon and Sinister before Wells, he also did great with them.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.