Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Quote Originally Posted by X-Logan View Post
    I think those people live in denial and simply cannot accept the fact that Wolverine is by far more popular than their fave character regardless whoever it is . If the MCU cast him well again(which is not that difficult) and with his new PS5 game coming those people will need therapy because o forecast his popularity skyrocking lol.
    The amount of denial is almost unreal. It's hilarious to see how many "fans" are claiming that '97 is purposefully sidelining him because everyone is sick of him. Beau flat out says his moment was always coming but he wanted to cover the other X-Men first before getting to Wolverine. Wolverine being saved for last (along with Jean because Beau has said her moment is coming too) just means that they know which characters are most important to the X-Men mythos.
    https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...17880406962282

The amount of hate for the PS5 game also makes me laugh. Do they really think whoever their favorite character is can sustain a video game franchise like Spider-Man has and now Wolverine will? Between '97, Wolverine & Deadpool, future MCU films, and the PS5 game, he is definitely on a high and not going anywhere. And keep in mind that Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr. and Tobey Maguire are all rumored to be returning so if that's the case, Hugh Jackman isn't disappearing. He's going to get his time to shine with the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    There's a word for people like that but I'll refrain from saying it here. It can easily be disproven just by the fact that when James Cameron was involved with the X-Men movie in the late 80s/early 90s, the title was Wolverine and the X-Men. Even then, the film was meant to revolve around him because he was the most popular character and the star.
    It is suffice to say that he got a solo NES game before even TAS release. That 's how popular he already was in the late 80s

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    The amount of denial is almost unreal. It's hilarious to see how many "fans" are claiming that '97 is purposefully sidelining him because everyone is sick of him. Beau flat out says his moment was always coming but he wanted to cover the other X-Men first before getting to Wolverine. Wolverine being saved for last (along with Jean because Beau has said her moment is coming too) just means that they know which characters are most important to the X-Men mythos.
    https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...17880406962282

The amount of hate for the PS5 game also makes me laugh. Do they really think whoever their favorite character is can sustain a video game franchise like Spider-Man has and now Wolverine will? Between '97, Wolverine & Deadpool, future MCU films, and the PS5 game, he is definitely on a high and not going anywhere. And keep in mind that Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr. and Tobey Maguire are all rumored to be returning so if that's the case, Hugh Jackman isn't disappearing. He's going to get his time to shine with the rest of them.
    I remember in this forums when his game was announced some people were complaining that they were making a solo game for him lol. It was cringe as hell.
    On the other hand in the gaming communities people were soooooo hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Logan View Post
    I remember in this forums when his game was announced some people were complaining that they were making a solo game for him lol. It was cringe as hell.
    On the other hand in the gaming communities people were soooooo hyped.
    I don't know what they were expecting. It's funny how X-Fans were so angry about the years of neglect from the Fox ban, but when X-Men merchandise does come back, they blame it all on Wolverine that he's hogging the attention. Doesn't that tell them something that he's clearly the best-seller? Uplifting Wolverine uplifts the X-Men as well by extension. Even if Wolverine were to tank and fail, that doesn't mean the rest of the X-Men would automatically get their time to shine. It just means Marvel would consider the X-Men a dead property if its main character, Marvel's second most popular character after Spider-Man, has lost his golden touch.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yeah, that's a pretty good look. Don't know what the fan consensus on that was. I only remember people thought the story wasn't that good.
    I know, right?! Love the design. Probably the only time I found Brando's artwork appealing, though...

Last edited by K7P5V; Yesterday at 10:36 PM.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post
    Kind of a random question but the convos with Spiderman I posted earlier, and also reflecting on idealism and pragmatism in Logan's character and other heroes, made me wonder about something.

What is Wolverine's and Daredevil's relationship? Somebody told me they really haven't interacted much at all which is surprising and kinda disappointing. I feel like they'd have a lot to discuss.
    That one time they had a real interaction that affected Matt's portrayal was on mid eighties Dennis's O Neil's run. It was pretty tough. Matt questioned himself about his morals

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    That one time they had a real interaction that affected Matt's portrayal was on mid eighties Dennis's O Neil's run. It was pretty tough. Matt questioned himself about his morals
    O'Neil huh? That's a legendary name I've never heard about in regards to Daredevil. DD is lauded as having basically the most definitive, top-quality runs of any Marvel property with the likes of Miller, Bendis, Brubaker, and several others, but never heard about O'Neil on DD. I'll have to check it out, thanks so much for the info.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Daredevil #18, 194–202, 204–207, 210–223, 225–226 is Dennis O Neil's run if you wanted to check it out
    X-Men Forever