“Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Nice the mask.

Looks sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    New Deadpool & Wolverine promo cups spotted at CinemaCon

Inject it into my veins already !

I wonder if he doesn't wear the cowl until the climax or if it nanomorphs onto his head.

435739628_1422010112013633_865666214841084747_n.jpg

another post from greg capullo. I wonder where this could be? definitely not in savage land lol

that does look like a cloaked villain at the bottom
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MVComics; 04-09-2024 at 05:27 PM.

X-Men 97 is the most clearest example of why Logan is painted as the poster boy of Marvel comics and its not a wonder of why this writer got fired for me. The pacing of this episodes is a@# throughout the last few episodes which clearly made me not interested on these characters. Nostalgia is definitely not a strong suit for Logan but nostalgia is an illusion so I hope something actually develops
    Last edited by Keno; 04-10-2024 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    X-Men 97 is the most clearest example of why Logan is painted as the poster boy of Marvel comics and its not a wonder of why this writer got fired for me. The pacing of this episodes is a@# throughout the last few episodes which clearly made me not interested on these characters. Nostalgia is definitely not a strong suit for Logan but nostalgia is an illusion so I hope something actually develops
    I don’t understand what you are talking about Wolverine hasn’t done much in the new series. Besides his fight scene in epi 1 he been in a supporting role in every other episode
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member

Saw this on Reddit

I have not watched '97 but as someone who grew up with TAS, if they truly are doing nothing with Wolverine apart from moping about Jean, that is indeed very odd. His moping about Jean was an important element of his character but he did plenty of other things, even in the same episode with the moping.

Relax y'all, Logan gon' get his due. I mean there's a reason they've been keeping him out of the action so far. I hearing the 3-part finale is suppose to be crazy and it don't get no crazier than Logan going berzerk. I feel like the show is gonna give everybody a big moment and what big moment happened to Logan in the 90s that this show can now tackle but the original couldn't due to network censorship? Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Relax y'all, Logan gon' get his due. I mean there's a reason they've been keeping him out of the action so far. I hearing the 3-part finale is suppose to be crazy and it don't get no crazier than Logan going berzerk. I feel like the show is gonna give everybody a big moment and what big moment happened to Logan in the 90s that this show can now tackle but the original couldn't due to network censorship? Just sayin...
    Hope so. Have not been impressed with him in the show so far. It’s literally my only complaint. But I’m sure he’ll get his due, so I’m not fussing over it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Hope so. Have not been impressed with him in the show so far. It’s literally my only complaint. But I’m sure he’ll get his due, so I’m not fussing over it too much.
    I'm just glad they're not actively trying to write him to look bad like the comic(based on the show).

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    The biggest moment in the 90s that i remember was Logan loosing his adamantium I don't think they'll do that.
    I do hope he gets his big moment but honestly I'm not so sure anymore.So far he is less than a supporting character and very poorly used in his few scenes and almost all of them is about Jean. That's is not the Wolverine from the comics, It is not even the Wolverine from TAS(one of the biggest highlights of the show). So far they are wasting the best character they have.

I actually think him losing his adamantium would be awesome, but it wouldn’t align with current comic or movie synergy, so probably won’t happen. Or, if it does, it would get wrapped up by season’s end rather than go on for 6 years or however long that period lasted in the books. Which could be cool. Probably not this season, since it’s halfway done already, but possibly next season. I really, really loved that run from Wolverine #75 to about issue #90 where a vulnerable, adamantium-less Logan had to take on all comers as his rogues gallery came for him, one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Logan View Post
    The biggest moment in the 90s that i remember was Logan loosing his adamantium I don't think they'll do that.
    I do hope he gets his big moment but honestly I'm not so sure anymore.So far he is less than a supporting character and very poorly used in his few scenes and almost all of them is about Jean. That's is not the Wolverine from the comics, It is not even the Wolverine from TAS(one of the biggest highlights of the show). So far they are wasting the best character they have.
    I think they will do, especially after what just happened with Gambit. I feel at some point, every character's gonna have a moment where they don't appear in the intro credits. For Logan, I think Magneto(who obviously gonna come back) will rip out his adamantium in the finale then as season 2 begins Logan won't be in the intro for a few episodes because he's away from the team. When he does return though, it'll be as Death because Apocalypse took him.