Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Hey he's going sleeveless, guess he felt comfortable showing off his arms after his battle with cancer.

Though hopefully he's working in conditions that don't exacerbate his medical issues.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Looking forward to the Wolverine vs Deathstrike rematch. If X-23 really does have a significant role in this, I wonder if she'll get a fight with Deathstrike as well.

Wish Logan had the shoulderpads though. The costume looks incomplete without them.
    His new one for the 'From the Ashes' era actually doesn't have shoulder pads. Looks more like short, tight sleeves or something...

“Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    His new one for the 'From the Ashes' era actually doesn't have shoulder pads. Looks more like short, tight sleeves or something...

I think that one is being designed specifically to emulate the movie.

Logan looks fine without shoulderpads as seen in X-Force and his brown and tan costume, but somehow he looks almost naked without them when wearing yellow and blue.

Looking forward to the Wolverine vs Deathstrike rematch. If X-23 really does have a significant role in this, I wonder if she'll get a fight with Deathstrike as well.

Wish Logan had the shoulderpads though. The costume looks incomplete without them.
    If it happens this time the fight between the two can be much more brutal.

I think if they gave him some tight blue sleeves rather than cutting them off above the shoulder muscle it would look more like the sleeves do in the picture above. Which IMO look great.

I actually don't dislike the way it looks in the trailer with the sleeves cut off honestly. Looks more like the shirts I rock to the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Logan View Post
    If it happens this time the fight between the two can be much more brutal.
    I'm expecting that. Hoping the rumors about Sabretooth are true as well because this could be the last showdown we see of the Fox versions of the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think if they gave him some tight blue sleeves rather than cutting them off above the shoulder muscle it would look more like the sleeves do in the picture above. Which IMO look great.

I actually don't dislike the way it looks in the trailer with the sleeves cut off honestly. Looks more like the shirts I rock to the gym.
    That might be the point actually so it's easier to sell wearable merchandise.

That might be the point actually so it's easier to sell wearable merchandise.
    Ugh don’t talk about merch, my wallet is already crying in anticipation lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Ha. I know what you mean. Have already bought some stuff and it’s just getting started.

I'm starting with the Wolverine popcorn bucket.

Excited to see Jackman’s Wolverine get to be in a film that’s quite batshit and gonzo. I’m slightly worried that wolverine will be having a very similar arc to the arc in Logan though

There is certainly a synergy between this and Weapon X-Men. Wonder if he is Earth X Logan minus the fat

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    There is certainly a synergy between this and Weapon X-Men. Wonder if he is Earth X Logan minus the fat
    Its old man logan based. The mad max locale the giant man skeleton nothing screams Eaeth X to me
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Its old man logan based. The mad max locale the giant man skeleton nothing screams Eaeth X to me
    Could be but they said earlier that they aren't touching Logan 2017. Maybe it's a variant. I wouldn't mind seeing Earth X bc OML already had it's moments