Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    That looks great!
    That's the old X-men Origins game. It was a joke.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah obviously he was joking. In truth I havent played X-Men Origins, only seen some of the gameplay which made me realize that this is X-Men Origins later on lol

Even so, that PS3 Wolverine game was great, I still have it and play it form time to time!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I thought the X-Men Origins Wolverine game was actually decent?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought the X-Men Origins Wolverine game was actually decent?
    Yeah, me too! It was heaps better than the movie, IMO.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Oh, I never played that one so the joke was lost on me LOL

I really wish they would remaster that game. Or even just release it on the PS store.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

One week until the Sabretooth war begins

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    One week until the Sabretooth war begins
    I'm very excited for what will surely be a bloody affair.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I really wish they would remaster that game. Or even just release it on the PS store.
    Considering Activision's overall handling of the X-men IP at the time (in particular the mess with how the Deadpool game was removed from stores twice) and Marvel's hostile behaviour towards it over the movie rights, it's not particular suprising that it was never re-released or remastered.

Even now that Marvel is in support of X-men again, having to deal with that publisher might be too much trouble for them to be worth it just for these old games.

Perhaps one can have a carefull optimism that Sony will see more worth in the IP for their video games.

Pretty cool… Adam Kubert doing the art for the packaging of these 50th Anniversary figures…

… there are four 2-packs like this. Wonder if he’s doing the packaging art for all of the sets?
    Considering how many "Wolverine vs." covers exist which are all basicly just him and the enemy of the issue going at each other, it's somewhat suprising that Marvel hasn't announced an art book which is nothing but a collection of the best of these from over the decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm very excited for what will surely be a bloody affair.
    Logan & bloody fisticuffs go hand-in-hand

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Considering Activision's overall handling of the X-men IP at the time (in particular the mess with how the Deadpool game was removed from stores twice) and Marvel's hostile behaviour towards it over the movie rights, it's not particular suprising that it was never re-released or remastered.

Even now that Marvel is in support of X-men again, having to deal with that publisher might be too much trouble for them to be worth it just for these old games.

Perhaps one can have a carefull optimism that Sony will see more worth in the IP for their video games.

Considering how many "Wolverine vs." covers exist which are all basicly just him and the enemy of the issue going at each other, it's somewhat suprising that Marvel hasn't announced an art book which is nothing but a collection of the best of these from over the decades.
    Activision had released one of my favorite games when X-Men Origins Released. Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions. So I guess their track record wasnt bad to say the least. Heck I think a lot of its game mechanics aspired Insomniac to do its own game
    Last edited by Keno; 01-03-2024 at 09:14 PM.

Mico Suayan variant for #41. For now I think I am more interested in Sabretooth becoming the big bad again then Fall of X tbh. I guess the reason is that it's been running for too long, already six months and six more months to go.

Gawd DAYUM!!! That is one badass cover. Love that Logan looks like Hugh Jackman there too. At first glance I thought it was promo art for the movie this summer. Bad frickin’ ass.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Greg Capullo reveals he’s drawing ‘Wolverine’ in 2024
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/01/04/gr...lverine-x-men/

Artist Greg Capullo has revealed via his Twitter today an interior page for an upcoming series he’s drawing, and it’s none other than Wolverine. He doesn’t say it’s Wolverine, nor does the hero show up on the interior page he shared, but you can see “Wolverine” written in the top left of the interior page. Given the jungle setting and a dinosaur foot on the page, it’s likely a scene in the Savage Land.

This isn’t Capullo’s first Marvel work since leaving DC Comics. Recently, Capullo has been supplying covers for Marvel Comics, but today, we know his first official Marvel interior work will be for Wolverine.

There’s no word yet on who will be writing Wolverine, although one could guess it’s Benjamin Percy continuing his run since he’s also continuing Ghost Rider in March with a new #1. It’s also worth noting there’s no word if he’s taking over as the ongoing artist or if this is simply a one-shot.

That said, it’s pretty clear this Capullo-drawn Wolverine series will be under the new era of X-Men, with editor Tom Brevoort taking over in July.

Yup, it says Wolverine at the top!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!