Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    This is so cute .

Kind of gives me Shojo manga/anime Batgirl vibes...

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    I am happy to see Batgirl in Crisis part 2
    Hopefully she will have a bigger part and talk.
    As for Babs in the DCU, I hope she is Batgirl in it. I want to finally see her in live action. With an amazing mature and serious costume and a cowl. To this day Babs as Batgirl still has not been in a live action movie and it is way overdue.
    I am still shattered her movie was cancelled.
    True. It's why I'm on the fence because she slowly being more turned to Oracle in more and more media. Plus if we don't get another BoP than we only have babs and it would be nice to see more batgirls other than babs more and more. It still makes me wonder how big of a role she and batfam will have. I feel Babs will be there but Tim has a bigger changed of being skipped sadly

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Rest In Peace, Jose Delbo.

DelboBG.jpg

Is it just me or does dc not lot elseworld stories about Babs. Like yea she has appeared a lot in elseworld stories but even we don't see her a lot or she there but not utilize a lot. Maybe I'm overthinking. Like you think they have done a lot of BoP elseworld with Babs

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Is it just me or does dc not lot elseworld stories about Babs. Like yea she has appeared a lot in elseworld stories but even we don't see her a lot or she there but not utilize a lot. Maybe I'm overthinking. Like you think they have done a lot of BoP elseworld with Babs
    She has one coming up as the vampire queen in the sequel to DC VS Vampires

With it looking like more and more clear Cass is batgirl. I wonder how much we will actually see of babs as Oracle. Like what if we just hear her voice. Like she in the clock tower as Oracle and we mostly don't see her. Like since mostly the movie is about Damian and Bruce's relationship I doubt that much time will be on the batfam unless somehow they show up in Arkham at least some of them as shadows

Astonishing Member

With it looking like more and more clear Cass is batgirl. I wonder how much we will actually see of babs as Oracle. Like what if we just hear her voice. Like she in the clock tower as Oracle and we mostly don't see her. Like since mostly the movie is about Damian and Bruce's relationship I doubt that much time will be on the batfam unless somehow they show up in Arkham at least some of them as shadows
    Gunn seems to really like Cass, but we still could have two Batgirls in Gunn movies. So, I wouldn't say Barbara will necessarily appear as Oracle.

Extraordinary Member

Is anything clear when people ask her James Gunn do you like X characters
    And he says yes I do.

The internet takes it as this confirms X character.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is anything clear when people ask her James Gunn do you like X characters
    And he says yes I do.

The internet takes it as this confirms X character.
    Fair but he did say he would like to see cass adapted and this was way before him being dc studio president if I can find the comment I will post it that's why I said that

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Gunn seems to really like Cass, but we still could have two Batgirls in Gunn movies. So, I wouldn't say Barbara will necessarily appear as Oracle.

Fair but do we need to batgirls especially if we might not see them a whole lot
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 02-11-2024 at 10:21 AM.

I think there's a 50/50 chance Babs is Oracle in Gunn's DCU, but we could probably get Batgirl flashbacks.
    I remember her in that film noir take on Batman's world.

Astonishing Member

Fair but do we need to batgirls especially if we might not see them a whole lot
    The minor roles makes easier to have more than one Batgirl. If their role will be minor, they could appear with their Batgirls suits making something cool in some scenes.

It would be more difficult to have more than one Batgirl if they have relevant roles, since you will need to explain their current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    The minor roles makes easier to have more than one Batgirl. If their role will be minor, they could appear with their Batgirls suits making something cool in some scenes.

It would be more difficult to have more than one Batgirl if they have relevant roles, since you will need to explain their current situation.
    That's what I'm thinking that most of the batfam are minor characters. I could see dick having more of a role since Dick generally is a big part of Damian's growth

But I don't think we should have two robins or batgirls. I know that's what they technically doing in the comics but why not one

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

We don't need multiple Batgirls.

The fact that all 3 managed to create very distinct personalities and code names only to be lumped in together? Is a tragedy.

There should be 1 Batgirl at a time.

If it's Barbara- then we have Spoiler and Orphan.

If its Cassie- then we have Spoiler and Oracle

If its Stephanie- then ww have Oracle and Orphan.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    We don't need multiple Batgirls.

The fact that all 3 managed to create very distinct personalities and code names only to be lumped in together? Is a tragedy.

There should be 1 Batgirl at a time.

If it's Barbara- then we have Spoiler and Orphan.

If its Cassie- then we have Spoiler and Oracle

If its Stephanie- then ww have Oracle and Orphan.
    I think you had a few of these mixed together.

None of them should have "Orphan" as a codename.