Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Okay so what do you guys want her to be in DCU first batgirl then she becomes Oracle or she just stays as Oracle? I hope they don't heal her because the main issue is the heal the disable trope many disliked about new 52.
    There are benefits to both...though probably depends on who you ask.

Incredible Member

So this Sideshow figure was posted about at the end of the 2023 thread:

Was this based on a particular story and image? It seems it's been homaged a few times.

Batgirl #12 (Stephanie) by Artgerm:

and DCeased #3 by Jay Anacleto:

I thought Anacleto was homaging Artgerm, but then perhaps both are homaging something much older than either?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Okay so what do you guys want her to be in DCU first batgirl then she becomes Oracle or she just stays as Oracle? I hope they don't heal her because the main issue is the heal the disable trope many disliked about new 52.
    She should start out as Batgirl and become Oracle. Part of the fun of a universe is seeing the characters evolve and grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    She should start out as Batgirl and become Oracle. Part of the fun of a universe is seeing the characters evolve and grow.
    I agree but I feel like Gunn is starting in media-res Batfamily wise so a lot of stuff is going to have happened off-screen.

So they have 8-10 years right now so with all that Babs would have to be in tie in media if they don't want to have a flashback movie or at least something with BoP. I get the feeling most heroes will be getting at least one movie. So I guess it's where they want to go with her

Do you all hope (despite the other issues ) Babs could wind up being kid or around a teen in caped Crusader

Do you all hope (despite the other issues ) Babs could wind up being kid or around a teen in caped Crusader
    I hope she's not an adult with Bruce Timm overseeing it .

Same age as Dick if not a little older

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope she's not an adult with Bruce Timm overseeing it .
    I don't want her to be a kid either. Was never comfortable with the idea of Batman meeting the commissioner's underage daughter and later allowing her to fight crime by his side. I honestly feel like Batman's first interaction with Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) should be when she's an adult and he doesn't feel morally responsible for allowing her to start a career as a crime fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I don't want her to be a kid either. Was never comfortable with the idea of Batman meeting the commissioner's underage daughter and later allowing her to fight crime by his side. I honestly feel like Batman's first interaction with Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) should be when she's an adult and he doesn't feel morally responsible for allowing her to start a career as a crime fighter.
    It's more responsible to have her fight by his side than alone.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I mean, considering Batman allows Dick (who is his ward/adoptive son) to be a crime fighter as Robin when he was pretty young, I don't see why he will be less morally responsible for allowing a teenager Barbara to be a crime fighter.

It's just weird the young age would be a problem for Barbara, but not Dick (with whom Bruce has much bigger responsibility).

If Bruce allows a young Dick to be his partner as crime fighter, he shouldn't have a bigger issue to accept a young Barbara as crime fighter.
    Last edited by Konja7; 01-17-2024 at 07:48 PM.

So batgirl will be in crisis two with other batfam

IMG_5822.jpg

So this is even crisis is going to focus more on batfam part two or this batfam movie is still it's own thing has the team on Tomorrowverse said they aren't use if they will make more it's all on Sam and Gunn.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-18-2024 at 11:12 AM.

Astonishing Member

IMG_5822.jpg
    If I'm not mistaken, one of the Robins is Dick and the other should be Damian, right?

I suspect Batgirl and Robin Damian came from the same Earth since they are so close.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, one of the Robins is Dick and the other should be Damian, right?

I suspect Batgirl and Robin Damian came from the same Earth since they are so close.
    Dick Grayson, robin is from earth 2. We don't know what world Babs and Damian come from

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Same age as Dick if not a little older
    Dick's not in this show at all Bruce is starting out in his career as Batman . So he hasn't gotten Dick yet. So Babs is on her own. If anything my guess is she will be a teen
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-18-2024 at 12:08 PM.

IMG_5822.jpg

So this is even crisis is going to focus more on batfam part two or this batfam movie is still it's own thing has the team on Tomorrowverse said they aren't use if they will make more it's all on Sam and Gunn.
    I wonder if she'll get any dialogue in this one?