Page 72 of 102 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1530
    Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    BALD PHOENIX Rises AGAIN!

Just noticing that non-Jean Phoenixes seem to go directly for the DARK color scheme of things...
    I was going to mention this lol, the irony that there was a Phoenix powered character from the X-men in the 90's and it was Xavier in the DP costume. Would be funny if it wasn't so random.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I was going to mention this lol, the irony that there was a Phoenix powered character from the X-men in the 90's and it was Xavier in the DP costume. Would be funny if it wasn't so random.
    I mean the only reason he had access to the Phoenix Force was because Deathbird drained it out of Rachel so really there were two Phoenixes in 1990 lol.

Hi! I have an IG Account about X-woman and I made this two of Jean. Would love if you can see it

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4toagfPUyH/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4rq-82MVRh/

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    Hi! I have an IG Account about X-woman and I made this two of Jean. Would love if you can see it

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4toagfPUyH/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4rq-82MVRh/

Thanks!!!
    Nice.

I really liked the second one, highlighting some nice Jean pics and powerful moments, including recent events too.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Thanks so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Nice.

I really liked the second one, highlighting some nice Jean pics and powerful moments, including recent events too.
    Thanks so much!!!

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yahhh solo news!!! congrats boo and to her fans as well!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yahhh solo news!!! congrats boo and to her fans as well!!
    Boo, we’re gonna be living!
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I mean the only reason he had access to the Phoenix Force was because Deathbird drained it out of Rachel so really there were two Phoenixes in 1990 lol.
    Jean also had a spark of the Phoenix from Inferno, X-Factor #38 to Judgment War, X-Factor #50.
    Last edited by PhoenixStudies; 04-08-2024 at 01:39 PM.

"ONE WOMAN, ALONE IN THE COSMOS!" They said nothing for Hope and Rachel lool.

Over the years, how many of us prayed for and discoursed about a solo cosmic book for Jean? :::raises hand:::
    Last edited by Mercury; 04-08-2024 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    "ONE WOMAN, ALONE IN THE COSMOS!" They said nothing for Hope and Rachel lool.
    I wonder who will be part of her supporting cast bc Jean doesnt have a strong roster of cosmic allies. Im really intrigued by what direction they will take

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Over the years, how many of us prayed for and discoursed about a solo cosmic book for Jean? :::raises hand:::
    Prayed. Made sacrifices, cast spells. raised the dead.