Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1509

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Maybe Sinister did it on purpose, allowing her to escape so that the X-Men would be to busy with who is the real Jean to protect the baby.
    I agree. Sinister didn't coincidentally reappear on the same night Jean returned that also happened to be right after Maddie gave birth. He did it on purpose to push Maddie over the edge so he could control her to bring Nathan.

All-New Member

Just wanted to share that Beau DeMayo liked my comment on X regarding an observation I made. Oop!IMG_2519.jpg

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I agree. Sinister didn't coincidentally reappear on the same night Jean returned that also happened to be right after Maddie gave birth. He did it on purpose to push Maddie over the edge so he could control her to bring Nathan.
    He could control her anyways because he created that clone for that purpose. It’s why he doesnt just control any of the other xmen.

Maddie woke up Jean in episode 1 and the beginning of episode 3 shows how Jean woke up and escaped.

Incredible Member

Concept art of Jean in her 90s costume from the canceled second season of Wolverine and the X-Men

Astonishing Member

Cute.

10 Chars

Quote Originally Posted by Apechei View Post
    Just wanted to share that Beau DeMayo liked my comment on X regarding an observation I made. Oop!IMG_2519.jpg
    Oh nice! I didn’t realise he was still on twitter. I really want Feige to jump in and reinstate him

I understand what the creators are trying to do, but I'm finding it disturbing to see this constant image of Jean lying on the ground bleeding out.
    For the last year and a half I've been working on how I navigate my male privilege and how I amplify the voices of the women and girls in my life.
    Just wanted to share this here. I hope we see Jean whole soon. It's becoming a bit much for me.
    Mutant and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I understand what the creators are trying to do, but I'm finding it disturbing to see this constant image of Jean lying on the ground bleeding out.
    For the last year and a half I've been working on how I navigate my male privilege and how I amplify the voices of the women and girls in my life.
    Just wanted to share this here. I hope we see Jean whole soon. It's becoming a bit much for me.
    No must of us feel that same frustration. We've all been patiently waiting for her to get some agency again in this story

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Jean and Maddie already merged minds. Jean was missing a lot of her memories thanks to Sinister transferring them into Maddie. During Jean and Maddie's duel, it seems like Jean got those memories back along with Maddie's. That's why they can't tell when the switch was made. They are basically the same person, except Maddie gave birth to Nathan and wears her hair down.
    Jean legitimately restored most of her memories from Madelyn while she fought her and didn't harm her memories in the process. That is why I said earlier, in another thread, that she showed her Omega TP quite a bit in this episode. Let's add and the distance from which she projected her Astral Body and fought with Maddie and even beat her. That's a legitimate Omega feat. She even managed to connect their memories from both sides seamlessly which adds to the Omega feat. She literally proved how strong she is and all that without the help of Cerebro mind you! Amazing feat on all fronts and checks. Loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Concept art of Jean in her 90s costume from the canceled second season of Wolverine and the X-Men

Nice. Thank you for sharing, Veni!

I had not realized that they had designs done for the second season.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Drew this
    With pastels and color pencils

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5OQIrnv...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Bookmark this: The summer is going to be so legendarily good to and for us on all fronts. 🤌🏻
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post

At least we know that Jean's hair recovered from that bob...or were they hinting at....MADELYNE PRYOR - the center part hairstyle is the harbinger of Sinister Clones! (too much XMEN97 on the brain)
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    At least we know that Jean's hair recovered from that bob...or were they hinting at....MADELYNE PRYOR - the center part hairstyle is the harbinger of Sinister Clones! (too much XMEN97 on the brain)
    bangs. The spawn of evil are bangs. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post

Drew this
    With pastels and color pencils

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5OQIrnv...RlODBiNWFlZA==
    This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
    Mutant and Proud!