Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Bleeding Cool has published possible spoilers in the form of a list of upcoming series (I heard about this list about a month ago):

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/the-...medium=twitter

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

While it's safe to assume this is solo Jean title, but I wonder if it might include Rachel, Hope, Quentin, and other Phoenix avatars...
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Bleeding Cool has published possible spoilers in the form of a list of upcoming series (I heard about this list about a month ago):

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/the-...medium=twitter

If this "Phoenix" rumour is true, then I'm praying its not just Jean flying around the universe talking to Marvels spectacularly dull universal characters like the Inbetweener, Collector etc. That will be as dull as dishwater. Keep her on a team!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charybdis4 View Post
    If this "Phoenix" rumour is true, then I'm praying its not just Jean flying around the universe talking to Marvels spectacularly dull universal characters like the Inbetweener, Collector etc. That will be as dull as dishwater. Keep her on a team!!!!!
    How about this?

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

The synchronicity is flooring me.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 (X-Men #30 [1994])…

…and 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 (X-Men #30 [2024]).

How about this?

Is this meant to be part of the leak or a theory from you (or whoever sent it)?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Is this meant to be part of the leak or a theory from you (or whoever sent it)?
    Just a theory/idea of mine!

That's kinda hot. I swear that pun is unintended.

How about this?

The only thing I’m curious about is what Claremont is really writing. From announcement we know he’s writing a family story.

Btw jean won’t be pregnant. Marvel writes have said many times they hate pregnancy/children trope because it complicates everything

Jean has enough children that she doesnt need more. Besides we alrady had the raising a child arc done twice with her before when it came to Cable. I really dont think that needs to be revisited with a new child

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean has enough children that she doesnt need more. Besides we alrady had the raising a child arc done twice with her before when it came to Cable. I really dont think that needs to be revisited with a new child
    Would it be a new child? I would assume that she'd just get pregnant with Earth-616's version of Rachel Summers. It'd be a two-for-one special. Kind of like how Cable and X-Man resided on 616 at the same time.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 03-11-2024 at 12:00 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Would it be a new child? I would assume that she'd just get pregnant with Earth-616's version of Rachel Summers. It'd be a two-for-one special. Kind of like how Cable and X-Man resided on 616 at the same time.
    it would be a new child as Jean has never raised Rachel. And Rachel can never be born in 616. Her time and the circumstances surrounding her conception long passed. Jean having a daughter and naming her Rachel would only be Rachel in name. She'd essentially be the closest to a little sister to the original. She isnt, nor could ever grow up to be her

and Xmen 97

I still wish her power signature was pink. I understand the reasoning behind why they kept it blue but this could have been a chance to course correct this
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-11-2024 at 12:50 PM.

it would be a new child as Jean has never raised Rachel. And Rachel can never be born in 616. Her time and the circumstances surrounding her conception long passed. Jean having a daughter and naming her Rachel would only be Rachel in name. She'd essentially be the closest to a little sister to the original. She isnt, nor could ever grow up to be her

and Xmen 97

I still wish her power signature was pink. I understand the reasoning behind why they kept it blue but this could have been a chance to course correct this
    Thanks for showing this poster of Jean.

I don't mind the blue power signature (for the show) since that is how it was portrayed for the first 5 years. It would confuse too many now if it changed, lol.

I hope we see a strong, confident and Powerful Jean in this revival series....
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks for showing this poster of Jean.

I don't mind the blue power signature (for the show) since that is how it was portrayed for the first 5 years. It would confuse too many now if it changed, lol.

I hope we see a strong, confident and Powerful Jean in this revival series....
    Anybody that watched the cartoon when it originally aired in the 90s is at least in their 30s now. Anyone that old is smart enough to not be confused by a simple color change

Anybody that watched the cartoon when it originally aired in the 90s is at least in their 30s now. Anyone that old is smart enough to not be confused by a simple color change
    Lol, well, yeah, you would think.... but you know that there would be tons of questions about it.

For me, it is not a big deal at all, as long as Jean is shown as capable, lots of air time, and some new great feats.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!