Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1508
    Amazing Member

I'm so confused. Do you all really think it looks bad? I've been thinking it looks cool and I've seen more than a few people here and elsewhere dumping on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spire View Post
    I'm so confused. Do you all really think it looks bad? I've been thinking it looks cool and I've seen more than a few people here and elsewhere dumping on it.
    I think it's a depends on the artist costume, though imo that look is begging for a sash

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

The new Phoenix costume looks like Jean could use something that could break up the green on her abdomen. Like a sash or a belt or something. I agree that the Dauterman costume is better.

The Red Dragon

New shot of Jean from the series.IMG_4473.jpg

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Manifesting the Phoenix on a scale never accomplished before... This is the only saving grace of Krakoan Era's downfall. An uber powerful version of Jean Grey as Phoenix which is already uber powerful! Also hope she puts charles in his place on the side

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Hah, Bazinga!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spire View Post
    It's all-right-ish. I get they were going for more Cosmic than Superhero. The chest-collar piece is okies really, once the artist doesn't make it too ridiculous but it is still essentially Green Phoenix with some add ons.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Dead X-Men #4, though... Can you say transcendent of temporal constraints...?

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

And her daughter knows. 🥹

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

I love David Mack's abstract character art

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I think it's a depends on the artist costume, though imo that look is begging for a sash
    Smartest thing anyone has said on here. Either a sash, a bigger Phoenix emblem to fill in the empty space of the abdomen, or a stylized belt. (I would prefer something similar to Dark Phoenix in X-Men: Next Dimension)

I wish the color was better in the pic above, but there are barely any pics of Dark Phoenix from this game on the internet. But the belt shape is exactly what I am thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    So we go from hot woman to a hot man? I see no issue with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's all-right-ish. I get they were going for more Cosmic than Superhero. The chest-collar piece is okies really, once the artist doesn't make it too ridiculous but it is still essentially Green Phoenix with some add ons.
    This. They should have gone with purple Phoenix. That would have looked great. Then again, maybe they wanted to avoid Maxima vibes…..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The Power Rangers chest plate really ruins the look. It would be more palatable without such an ugly element attatched to it
    Never watched Power Rangers, but if you're referring to the black piece with the Phoenix emblem, then I agree. It looks out of place and cumbersome. Just turn it back to the way Dave Cockrum designed it originally. Other than that, I definitely prefer it to her last outfit which looked generic.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Add a sash, lose the shoulder piece!