Page 54 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm assuming the writer is the one mentioned in the leaked, but I'm curious about the artist. I wonder if they're the ones who designed the new costume, and if it's really what she's gonna wear in it.
    Regarding Stephanie Phillips being the writer of this solo, a friend shared a TikTok she posted in which she talks about, to quote said friend, "She says that the editorial told her to try a different take on the character she is writing and confirmed that it is a cosmic related story." I don't think TikTok is working right now due to the prevailing governmental decrees, otherwise I'd quote Phillips directly, but here is the link: https://t.co/KLLCwDUi7C

As for the uniform on the cover of Fall of the House of X #4, I wouldn't be surprised if (1) Dauterman designed it, (2) it's only meant for this specific arc, and (3) Jean dons something sleeker or even more rugged for the new era. Based on the designs we've seen, I don't think the powers that be want any aesthetic elements from the Krakoan era carried over.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Attachment 138317
    It’s the logo from the Phoenix Resurrection crossover event between Marvel and Malibu comics
    Yes! What an odd, horrible little story. I still like the logo, although I have a hunch we haven't seen the official logos for any of the books.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Regarding Stephanie Phillips being the writer of this solo, a friend shared a TikTok she posted in which she talks about, to quote said friend, "She says that the editorial told her to try a different take on the character she is writing and confirmed that it is a cosmic related story." I don't think TikTok is working right now due to the prevailing governmental decrees, otherwise I'd quote Phillips directly, but here is the link: https://t.co/KLLCwDUi7C

As for the uniform on the cover of Fall of the House of X #4, I wouldn't be surprised if (1) Dauterman designed it, (2) it's only meant for this specific arc, and (3) Jean dons something sleeker or even more rugged for the new era. Based on the designs we've seen, I don't think the powers that be want any aesthetic elements from the Krakoan era carried over.

Yes! What an odd, horrible little story. I still like the logo, although I have a hunch we haven't seen the official logos for any of the books.
    Well, if it’s your hunch……..

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Well, if it’s your hunch……..

I mean, it makes sense, right?
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

X-Men '97 designs.

X-Men '97 designs.

Jeans, lol. I'm loving it!

Thanks for the sneak-peak, Mercury!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

A lot of exciting things coming up.. I am so hyped for X-men 97 (trying to remain unspoiled and its talking a lot of will power lol). All the previews looks so good and there has been a lot of positive comments from fans and critics who have been able to watch the first few episodes.

X-men Forever is coming out next week. I'm not sure what we'll see or learn but at least we will eventually get somewhere with it.

Jean Grey is getting a solo titled Phoenix. That is exciting even though a creative team hasn't been confirmed.

I am both excited and cautious about the new X-men era. I hope for the best. I will miss several elements of the Krakoan age. But the good thing is we can always revisit Krakoa in back issues. It will always be there just like all our other favorite runs and eras.

That guy had the same thought I had when reviewing the news from yesterday (I yap too much on here about how I love the Gold Team and all of those characters). But it is nice to have it pretty much confirmed Jean is the lead of the Phoenix book. Some fans on other forums were still expecting Hope or another character.

I'm still have my fingers crossed for a book with Iceman, Archangel, and Bishop.

I wonder how long Phoenix will run - another 4 issue mini or might it go longer... either way it is exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    That guy had the same thought I had when reviewing the news from yesterday (I yap too much on here about how I love the Gold Team and all of those characters). But it is nice to have it pretty much confirmed Jean is the lead of the Phoenix book. Some fans on other forums were still expecting Hope or another character.

I'm still have my fingers crossed for a book with Iceman, Archangel, and Bishop.

I wonder how long Phoenix will run - another 4 issue mini or might it go longer... either way it is exciting.
    The longevity of these offshoot titles definitely depends on sales, as we’ve previously seen. In either case, I’m still a bit, overwhelmed by the news. This is like a dream come true.

Astonishing Member

X-Men '97 designs.
    I thought they had gotten rid of that stupid ponytail. Honestly, I'm of the mind that this series did not need revisited.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I thought they had gotten rid of that stupid ponytail. Honestly, I'm of the mind that this series did not need revisited.
    Rumors/speculation is that

spoilers:
    Jean has the ponytail and the shots of her with the hair down is actually Maddie
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-15-2024 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I am usually of the mindset that nothing ever needs to be made. It just is made because there is a passion for it. I just hope Jean is powerful, which teasers appear to imply as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Rumors/speculation is that

spoilers:
    Jean has the ponytail and the shots of her with the hai down is actually Maddie
    end of spoilers
    If that ends up being the case, I'm glad that spoilers:
    Jean will be actually showing up from the beginning rather than being mostly replaced by Maddie. Kinda annoying that Maddie gets the hair down while she's stuck with the ponytail though lol.
    end of spoilers

All-New Member

On another note… what are our thoughts on Storm facing anti-Phoenix forces in the upcoming issue RoM?