Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1546

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Prayed. Made sacrifices, cast spells. raised the dead.
    🤣🥹❤️ :::The biggest hug and kiss on the cheek ever:::

We made it, boo.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

I have had a horrible few days (someone close to me is in the final stages of alzheimer), but this news actually made me feel happy. Jean IS Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    I have had a horrible few days (someone close to me is in the final stages of alzheimer), but this news actually made me feel happy. Jean IS Phoenix.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. :::sending you light, love, and a big hug:::

Incidentally, July 2024 will mark four years since I tweeted this… (I’ve been dreaming about it for at least a decade.) 🥹

https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...27224960475140

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    Thanks so much!!!
    You are so welcome. Thanks for sharing it.

YAY!! I cannot wait!!!! Best news ever!

Thanks for posting this, Mercury!

I love the lettering and golden color of the script. Perfection.

Last Summer I predicted: "The Phoenix shall soar in 2024" and this Summer of 2024 we shall have it!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yahhh solo news!!! congrats boo and to her fans as well!!
    Thanks, BFK!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Over the years, how many of us prayed for and discoursed about a solo cosmic book for Jean? :::raises hand:::
    I did! (Raises both hands and feet, lol!)

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wonder who will be part of her supporting cast bc Jean doesnt have a strong roster of cosmic allies. Im really intrigued by what direction they will take
    I hope Jean meets up/teams up with some cosmic heroes.

My first few wishes are: Moondragon/Sundragon, Silver Surfer, OG Guardians of the Galaxy and of course The Galactic Guardians

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    Sorry for your hurt/pain at this time, johnnysv75. May this news of Jean brighten your day a little....

My thoughts and prayers are with you. :::sending you light, love, and a big hug:::

Incidentally, July 2024 will mark four years since I tweeted this… (I’ve been dreaming about it for at least a decade.) ��

https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...27224960475140

I always imagined this as well!

And while I think Jean soloing through the cosmos was my original idea and would fantastic, now I would like Jean to meet up/team up with some known cosmic characters, even if only marginally (Jean would still be the main character saving the day). This could enhance the book as far as popularity and sales (if done well), showing Marvel that Cosmic Adventures are a great thing for Jean and they could work terrifically.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Meh, have no interest at all in cosmic Jean away from the other X-Men. I have a hard time seeing anything cosmic affecting the other X-Men or mattering much past this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    I remember we talked about it a long time ago. I've always read Rachel referring to them as "aunts" and "uncles" as her great-aunts and great uncles indeed (so Jean's aunts and uncles), because during narration of a very traumatic event, who would refer to those relatives as "great-uncle Brian" or "great-aunt Julia"?

Where did you get it from? Is this really official? If so, it also makes me happy! (EDIT: then it's officially not my head canon anymore)
    I remember! I also remember refusing to accept that they were her siblings. I made a fuss over that not being explicitly stated, and I think I even suggested they were aunts and uncles? In either case, I found it in her recently updated Marvel profile: https://www.marvel.com/characters/phoenix-jean-grey

Also, I'm sure you've heard/read the news. Exciting times!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    YAY!! I cannot wait!!!! Best news ever!

Thanks for posting this, Mercury!

I love the lettering and golden color of the script. Perfection.

Last Summer I predicted: "The Phoenix shall soar in 2024" and this Summer of 2024 we shall have it!
    You're welcome, love! It's an exciting time for Jean and her fans, to say the least! Also, you did predict that!

This is what I wanted after Endsong ended. Better late than never. Now we need an artist who excels at these kinds of environments.
    First X-Lady

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Excited for what's to come, I've been heavily disappointed with the last few months. I hope we get a great writer with a tight story and attentive to Jean and how she connects to her new environment. That first issue really needs to satisfy the premise, I'll be looking forward to July.

I wonder who will be part of her supporting cast bc Jean doesnt have a strong roster of cosmic allies. Im really intrigued by what direction they will take
    This could really hurt our help her, I've always felt Jean as a character works best in environments where she isn't connected directly with the characters around her. Give an opportunity to explore newer relationships. That strike team she forms to rescue Xavier on Genosha, Judgement Day with the Avengers and Eternals, and even X-men under Duggan.
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 04-08-2024 at 05:08 PM.

Incredible Member

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I always knew Phoenix was Jean it was obvious. I mean she just got the force in Jean grey and X-men Forever. I hope it's sells well for Jean fans
    X-Men Forever

Spectacular Member

We've been told
    IMG_9181.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    We've been told
    IMG_9181.jpg
    that tells me nothing

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hi! Yes, way too long! Thanks for the HUG and I send one back to you! :HUG:
    Sorry, sweetie. I'd missed this one.

I remember! I also remember refusing to accept that they were her siblings. I made a fuss over that not being explicitly stated, and I think I even suggested they were aunts and uncles? In either case, I found it in her recently updated Marvel profile: https://www.marvel.com/characters/phoenix-jean-grey

Also, I'm sure you've heard/read the news. Exciting times!
    Thank you!

I thought it might be from some manual or something. Sorry, I should have checked before I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    We've been told
    IMG_9181.jpg
    Wonder if he’s actually an ally or a villain in the book