Page 53 of 102 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

go on Hope. Help your grandma

BOOM!

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    BOOM!

I like how they emphasis the "X" in Phoenix. Very 90's.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I like how they emphasis the "X" in Phoenix. Very 90's.
    I love the logo. And I just can't wait to find out more.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    go on Hope. Help your grandma
    Her poor bones can’t take all this excitement.

I love the logo. And I just can't wait to find out more.
    Eh. I prefer the logo I used for its RT. The current just feels very underwhelming compared to the magnificence that is the cosmic entity…..it’s a strange thing to criticize a literal font though, so eh. *shrugs*

They may be moving away from that considering Echo stole it

I love this. It tips the hat to The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix logo and has a hint of Jean's recent solo's logo.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I love this. It tips the hat to The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix logo and has a hint of Jean's recent solo's logo.

The Adventures of Phoenix: Now with 100% LESS Cyclops?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    The Adventures of Phoenix: Now with 100% LESS Cyclops?
    Or 50% less. Im assuming he at least will be a recurring supporting character

Weezie and Jean totally foreshadowed this:

Well I'm a bit disappointed that Jean isn't in any of the new teams, but that pretty much confirms that the Phoenix books is really her solo. And Brevoort apparently mentioned these solos as "entry points to fan favorite characters", which I don't think would be used for Hope (...or even Rach, sorry).

She might actually be in X-Factor or X-Force though, especially if X-Factor was inspired by the initial O5 version, but tbh I'm getting the vibe that we might actually get Phoenix Jean as a cosmic hero doing her own thing? Which would be wild, I've always been into that idea, but at the same time I don't want her out of an X-Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well I'm a bit disappointed that Jean isn't in any of the new teams, but that pretty much confirms that the Phoenix books is really her solo. And Brevoort apparently mentioned these solos as "entry points to fan favorite characters", which I don't think would be used for Hope (...or even Rach, sorry).

She might actually be in X-Factor or X-Force though, especially if X-Factor was inspired by the initial O5 version, but tbh I'm getting the vibe that we might actually get Phoenix Jean as a cosmic hero doing her own thing? Which would be wild, I've always been into that idea, but at the same time I don't want her out of an X-Team.
    I can see the latter, i.e., her (and the others with solos) appearing in another series being the case. Either way, I'm thrilled. I just hope we get more info (e.g., plot summary, creative team, images) soon.

I can see the latter, i.e., her (and the others with solos) appearing in another series being the case. Either way, I'm thrilled. I just hope we get more info (e.g., plot summary, creative team, images) soon.
    I'm assuming the writer is the one mentioned in the leaked, but I'm curious about the artist. I wonder if they're the ones who designed the new costume, and if it's really what she's gonna wear in it.

All-New Member

IMG_0937.jpg
    It’s the logo from the Phoenix Resurrection crossover event between Marvel and Malibu comics