Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,554 of 1554

Jean vs a Prime Sentinel in the original OZT

Astonishing Member

Yeah, that's a good scene. I think it is somewhat of an homage to a similar scene by Neal Adams when Jean was in disguise as the Scarlet Witch. It also used those psychelic color effects that are amazing! Also loved Cockrum's use of Kirby dots when Jean userd her psi-bolts.

‘I’m here, I’m there, I’m everywhere!’ 🔥

My signature has never rung more true…🤌🏻

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.) … Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."—Whitman

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I'm not watching X-Men 97 or whatever it is called, but even back in Roy Thomas/Neal Adams day, Jean was able to take out a Sentinel and these were the big deals -- not the cheap remakes released by Stephen Lang in UXM 98.
    Weren't the Sentinels created by Stephen Lang referred to by Cyclops as more powerful than the ones from the Neal Adams era?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Jean's TK field holding back all those Sentinel blasts was impressive as well.

I do hope we get to see more offensive Jean before the season ends though.
    only wished she would have used all exploding car parts to attack the Sentinels surrounding them with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Marvel is starting Phoenix’s promo…

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1785798882661716170

In other news, loved seeing Jean use her psychometric abilities in X-Men 97. First seen in UXM #54 (1969), Jean’s psychometric abilities transcend the ability to glean psychic and historic information about objects and their users merely from said objects. Rather, her form of psychometry gleans such data from entire environments, too.

totally didn't know that this is one of her abilities since the 1960s. great find, thank you! I really like the wide scope of psychic abilities Jean has in the 97 cartoon. I hope somewhere will be using it more in the future beyond her being a telekinetic power-house like the last years seem to have focused on predominantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    totally didn't know that this is one of her abilities since the 1960s. great find, thank you! I really like the wide scope of psychic abilities Jean has in the 97 cartoon. I hope somewhere will be using it more in the future beyond her being a telekinetic power-house like the last years seem to have focused on predominantly.
    Also UXM #52's ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Yup, it's all true.

This is why we say Jean is a stand-alone as far as her powers, abilities and uniqueness!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Jean vs Sentinels
    I loved the power display and power colors of Jean in these pics!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!