Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member mattsarchamp's Avatar

Happy New Year to all fellow Jean Grey fans out there. Undoubtedly, this era is one of the best she's been in. Wishing she will continue to be an important part of the X-Men and Marvel as a whole.
    Peerless and Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Happy New Year, guys! o/
    Happy New Year 2024 GS!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Happy New Year, everyone! This panel is apropos of my current sentiments on a number of levels:

Happy New Year 2024 Mercury!!

I was looking for your Jean thread and decided to look in here when I did not see it.

I love this image!

This is the Year of the Dragon...and The Phoenix!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Happy new year to all you Jean fans!

Anyone seen the Xmen From the Ashes pic for line wide re-boot? Think the last time From the Ashes was used as a tag line was in trade for Jeans returnn(I may be wrong, I have only just woken up and am in bed!). Reckon it is referencing Phoenix at all?

New Tear and another 2 months to wait before and Jean moments - aargh!!

What are your hopes for her in 2024?

jeanluc becoming official

I really dislike how 2023 ended with Jean being stabbed again. She just can’t seem to catch a break.

It would be quite anticlimactic if Jean becomes the one true Phoenix (again) and then in the next second she saves the X-Men/mutantdom by sacrificing herself and transcends to a higher plane of existence. ”She is truly a goddess now, thanks for saving us all.” And the editors go: ”Well, she is not dead so we can’t bring her back to life, we just can’t use her anymore cause she is on another plane of existence now. But check out what we have planned for Hope!”

That probably won’t happen. But I just have this fear that now that we seem to truly get Jean as Phoenix in a new and exciting way (and in a wonderful nod to the original Phoenix storyline), the rug will somehow be pulled from under our feet.

If the rumours are true that an MCU X-Men movie is finally on its way, they will probably have Jean in it since she is one of the better known characters, so Jean will hopefully continue to play an important part in the comics. Here’s hoping.

Here’s to 2024. I am cautiously optimistic (and at the same time a bit scared.)

Jean is one of my favorite fictional characters. Here's to a Happy New Year for her and all of her adoring fans! I hope that her dying (again!) is in order to have here reborn and used better than ever before! One can dream!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Jean seemed to get a very small cameo in today’s fall of house of x. A red headed woman with a Phoenix necklace holding Scott up telekinetically, but that was all, just lots of talk of how Jean being dead does not suit her. I want proper Jean action, and an end to Orchis rubbish!

That dream gives me prophetic vibes, which is odd considering the state Jean is in currently.

Jean haunts ScottÂ’s thoughts and dreams and acts as a bridge on common ground between Broo and Lorna, both of whom she comforted and protected before her ascent to the White Hot Room.

Love that these two are joining forces in a sense, in JeanÂ’s name.

Lastly, I tweeted this out in response to someone referring to Scott as a “wifeguy” who views Jean as “a deity” in a way that seemed derogatory all because he’s said twice that she'the only person who can judge him:

He recognizes a truth heÂ’s known subconsciously since his prepubescence: SheÂ’s a primal force. And yet, that doesn't stop him from clapping back or deter her from yielding—both of which I find incredibly sexy—despite their brawling and grumbling. 🥹

Also, Jean popping up in ScottÂ’s dreams since he was captured by Orchis was mentioned months back. I wouldn't be surprised if she's actually been communicating with him from the White Hot Room, perhaps via their psi-linkÂ…

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Ironic that Broo confused her for Jean bc there have often been times over the decades that she was compared to as a Jean lite

BANNED

Wait... Who did Broo confuse for Jean Grey again?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I missed who she was talking to initially and thought Jean Grey was just going "Brooooooooooooo go to sleep." and found it awesome

Polaris. Its in the posted scans

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Polaris. Its in the posted scans
    I missed it... Broo must be color-blind or Lorna dyed her hair firey red recently.

I missed it... Broo must be color-blind or Lorna dyed her hair firey red recently.
    Oh come on. Can you not see the image is of a figure in the mist? Once he could see here clearly, he knew who it was.