Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Omar confirmed no x-men vs micronouts. Dang. The omnis will not be complete.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    How can they not include that mini series?!? That just makes no sense

Omar said it was "messy". Is there something in the story or did someone who worked on do something or a rights thing I don't know but marvel at the moment has no plans to rerelease it sounds like.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Omar said it was "messy". Is there something in the story or did someone who worked on do something or a rights thing I don't know but marvel at the moment has no plans to rerelease it sounds like.
    I wouldn't think so since it was written by Claremont and Mantlo and the art was by Guice. None of them have had any scandals that I know of and I can't think of anything story wise that is too shocking either.

Omar says again its has something going on and won't be reprinted. Maybe a rights snag?

Full list of books in marvel vs dc and jlx and magneto is there! We get the access gl issue also but no hulk death crossover issue.

No wildstorm crossovers and no oz books also but happy with what we got.

Note gl vs silver surfer, ff vs superman, marvel vs dc and access books are canon with the mu and joker in marvel vs dc says batman vs spider-man is canon with the dc universe!

You’re talking about Micronauts, I’m talking about Mikros! Superheroes as big as insects and very strong… Memories from my childhood…

Created by Jean-Yves Mitton.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Skybound is reprinting the marvel gijoe comics. All comics, tie ins and mini series it says so does this include the shang chi (with daredevil, iron fist and electra also cameos) crossover, jj daily bugle crossover and rocky crossover in order of battle we don't know yet.

https://www.skybound.com/announcemen...ero-compendium