Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    No Kurt and him never had a rivalry, and I am glad they didn't because that would have been to obvious: The demon vs. the angel. They have always been on friendly terms. Funnily enough Kurt returns the favor in 'Uncanny' number 300 and catches him that time.

Though I think they hated each other in AoA and were rivals in the films.
    Lol, I found it in my scans while I was looking for something else. Not that anyone really cares about such a small thing. But I'll post it for the hell of it. Nightcrawler returns the favor by catching Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    That's a neat one. I think that the magenta coloring that is usually used in Archangel's costume looks to pink, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka84 View Post
    I know, right? I discovered about him in fashion magazines, as he was a testimonial for Hugo Boss (the parfum). I think around the time X-Men was in the Revolution era?
    I've been wanting to make a manip of Gabriel Aubrey with wings since ages, but I never found good material (decent quality pics of the guy and a pair of realistic wings to use). T_T It's a manip on the works since 20-bloody-04. *cries*

Wow, that Disney!Warren! Indeed. Also love the almost bored look he has. So Warren.
    I think we don't see often Warren with his fletchettes in hand?

Edit: it still boggles my mind to think that the same guy who does the incredibly realistic art as the one we discussed about a page ealier can do these Disneyfied arts.
    I don't know crap about fashion, fashion magazines, or models, so I'll just take your word for it that every thing about the model and Hugo Boss is great.
    I honestly thought that Hugo Boss was a show that the model played a role in when you first brought it up.

Are you saying that Ross is the artist that we were talking about on the previous page, and that he does cartoon art style art?

Ok. X-Men: Forever finished.
    What a big mess.

Warren's speaking.
    For some reason, CC has decided to that Warren comes from Chicago instead of Long Island, New York.

Later, there's this exchange between Little Storm ('ro) and Ghost Panther:
    Ghost Panther: (explains the Morlocks)
    Little Storm: But their base is in New York. What're they doing here?
    GP: A mutual ally made it possibiel, an X-Man named Warren Worthington-- perhaps better known as Archangel
    LS: Worthington's money, I know. But that's his link with Genosha?
    GP: You truly don't know?
    LS: Hey, that's why I'm asking.
    GP: The man who nearly destroyed Genosha-- Cameron Hodge-- was also one of Warren's greatest enemies. He feels responsible for much of what happened here, and is trying his best to make things right.
    I don't understand this. Why would he feel responsible for Cameron's doings in Genosha? If only, he would feel responsible for the damage that X-Factor did to the mutant community, since it's explained that X-Factor's adv campaign led to a recrudescence of hatred on mutants. But... Genosha? Bah.
    Still, Warren here does (a little) something more than in X-Men: The End.
    And, if we remove Warren from the specific timesetting (he should still be in his depressed era), the Warren in the pic above is so, so In Character.
    But why does he look like Arcade(complete with blond-red hair) in this panel IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    (...)I don't know crap about fashion, fashion magazines, or models, so I'll just take your word for it that every thing about the model and Hugo Boss is great.
    I honestly thought that Hugo Boss was a show that the model played a role in when you first brought it up.

Are you saying that Ross is the artist that we were talking about on the previous page, and that he does cartoon art style art?
    Oh gosh, my bad! The Disneyfied is Mark Brooks. I had a brain failure and I mixed them up! *hides in shame* Still artist who does realistic paintings, but not Alex Ross *laughs*

Ah ah. No no, he just did the tv spot and publicity campaign for the perfume. (Trivia: Chris Hemswort did it too some years ago).
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.