Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    The last thing I wanted was the mediocre Titans storyline crossing over and infecting The Flash.
    I am having serious "year of the villain" flashbacks.. ugh

Incredible Member

Remember when we thought Adams was going to leave the title after the first year because the War for Earth 3 tie-in originally appeared as being written by someone else on solicitudes? At the end he wrote it and used it more as an epilogue to the Eclipso arc than for the crossover.

Then there were the 4 - issue tie-in arc to Dark Crisis and he used it to bring back the Flash family.

Adams was really smart to take advantage of being forced to write tie-ins

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder who the "old Rogues" are.

Not even Wally's safe from the Amanda Waller storyline!
    I'm getting so tired of Waller and the Suicide Squad at this point.

The last thing I wanted was the mediocre Titans storyline crossing over and infecting The Flash.
    Maybe they'll finally mention Chunk?

Though it's more of a wider DCU storyline than just Titans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe they'll finally mention Chunk?

Though it's more of a wider DCU storyline than just Titans.
    Having Waller's nonsense crossover into The Flash just so they can go "Whoopsie" on Chunk and actually mention his death being more than a throwaway might annoy me even more. Offloading your stupid event's consequences on a comic that doesn't need more baggage.

Extraordinary Member

Having Waller's nonsense crossover into The Flash just so they can go "Whoopsie" on Chunk and actually mention his death being more than a throwaway might annoy me even more. Offloading your stupid event's consequences on a comic that doesn't need more baggage.
    They might as well Amanda actions are DC main they effect any book in canon.

I guess it wouldn’t be a true Dawn of DC book if Waller or Peacemaker didn’t show up in the last page tease

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tomkatie View Post
    I guess it wouldn’t be a true Dawn of DC book if Waller or Peacemaker didn’t show up in the last page tease
    Peacemaker has been the true star of this period he shows up everywhere

At the very least it would make sense for Wally's book to actually acknowledge it.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quite a big change from Deodato. Bart's head looks huge.

BANNED

Wait, is Chunk still a kid and friends with Wallace or did they return him to his pre-New 52 self?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Wait, is Chunk still a kid and friends with Wallace or did they return him to his pre-New 52 self?
    I think they ignored the New 52 thing with Wallace, like they have basically everything to do with him back when he was meant to be Wally.

Adult Chunk showed up just to die unceremoniously in Beast World. Ostensibly his son could've also been Chunk and been the friend Wallace was with but that'd make Chunk waaay older than Wally.

BANNED

I think they ignored the New 52 thing with Wallace, like they have basically everything to do with him back when he was meant to be Wally.

Adult Chunk showed up just to die unceremoniously in Beast World. Ostensibly his son could've also been Chunk and been the friend Wallace was with but that'd make Chunk waaay older than Wally.
    That's very lame to kill him off. I'm going to shrug off kid Chunk as a weird hypertime anamoly.

It wouldn't really. Wally and the rest of the original Titans must be about 30 by now. If Chunk's in his mid 30s he'd be old enough to have a teenage son. He could also actually be a nephew he adopted rather than his actual son - no Mom seems to be around and he had a bunch of relatives move in with him in the Messner-Loebs Flash run.

Jai and Irey might be joining a team.
    https://twitter.com/TravisMercer15/s...06398425026607
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman