Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Nah, not really. Every one of the original Titans has had kids, divorced, or both. (With Dick being a nebulous case). Wally being 27 is fine.
    My memory may be faulty, but wasn't there a comic where Nightwing married some woman as part of an undercover murder investigation? The woman was innocent, but the marriage was annulled or they divorced since it was basically a sham.

Ah, here it is.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    My memory may be faulty, but wasn't there a comic where Nightwing married some woman as part of an undercover murder investigation? The woman was innocent, but the marriage was annulled or they divorced since it was basically a sham.

Ah, here it is.
    Damn, I forgot about that. I was talking about Starfire.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Mighty Member

Barry's Flash run have Christian Duce, Rafa Sandoval, Scott Kolins and Howard Potter

Meanwhile, Wally's run what you got instead: Mike Deodato jr, (Sorry artstyle has went downhill a lot with all these dark shade facial and that).
    Ramon Perez (Every face look so dumpy and look like wax from a melting iron shop)

Incredible Member

So, issue #6 really left a bad taste in our mouths or are we not talking about issue #7 because Wally is only on the last page ?

I found issue #7 easier to read. I don’t know if Spurrier changed something about his writing or the new art style was less saturated, and yet I wasn’t a fan of the new artist.

I am still hating how Spurrier is writing Linda. She should be first one to be worried about Wally´s whereabouts, not matter if Thawne is trying to hypnotize her, and everybody else should be the ones falling into the trick.

Astonishing Member

I didn't mind issue 6. Issue 7 seemed to be another setup issue, dealing with synching together a lot of the B Plots. It's kind of lame to get a huge cliffhanger in #6 and then get absolutely no followup on it in #7 though, I'll admit.

Linda's clearly being affected in some way. Barry says as much. Just as Barry was affected previously.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Its the issue with the incredibly glacial pacing.

Linda's clearly having problems but nothing has been really shown to be whats wrong with her aside from her being really sad and depressed.

Preview: https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/19/dc...w-the-flash-8/

I really not feeling this new artist. He is also on the July solicit for this book, i hope he is not the new artist going foward.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Preview: https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/19/dc...w-the-flash-8/

I really not feeling this new artist. He is also on the July solicit for this book, i hope he is not the new artist going foward.
    The art captures Barry feeling off I guess.

THE FLASH #11

Written by SIMON SPURRIER
    Art by RAMÓN PÉREZ
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO Jr.
    Variant covers by JAVIER RODRÍGUEZ and MATT TAYLOR
    Artist Spotlight Variant cover by JOSÉ LUIS GARCÍA-LÓPEZ
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)

ON SALE 7/24/24

As Barry, Max, Mr. Terrific, and Pilgrim head into the Speed Force to uncover what’s really causing all the chaos around the world, Wally returns home but is under the same mind control that seized Barry. Meanwhile, Linda finally meets the Resident, the being Wally turned to while trapped in the Gallery!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Those red eyes...is that Zoom?

Flash #8 was one of the best issues of the series so far! Not only are all the characters and plot points coming together but the characters are speaking more like normal people here. Often Si Spurriers dialogue sounds a little odd to me. People don't speak the way they do in this book. But they do here. And there was a lot of fun moments in this comic too. Hartley and Jai and Pilgrim. (wonder who he really is and what relationship he has with Hartley) The stuff with Iris on the radio show was cool. And of course Barry teaming up with Jesse, Avery and Wallace was cool. I don't know or care much about Circuit Breaker so that did nothing for me. The last couple pages really built up the suspense too. I think the ending might have annoyed me a bit, as we barley saw our hero this issue, if I didn't know it would be continued in the annual next week. But Wallys pressence was felt by all and it was a great issue! What did you guys all think?
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Astonishing Member

I'm so tired of Amanda Waller.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    I'm so tired of Amanda Waller.
    Honestly I don't think I've seen a single person happy or enjoying her use in the current era.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly I don't think I've seen a single person happy or enjoying her use in the current era.
    I am sucker for long-term storytelling, so I am one of the few enjoying this era.

That being sad, it's because I know I will absolutely enjoy the moment everything explodes in her smug face

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    I am sucker for long-term storytelling, so I am one of the few enjoying this era.

That being sad, it's because I know I will absolutely enjoy the moment everything explodes in her smug face
    ETA: She now being in the Flash Book (and potentially hijacking the plot), felt very forced and unnecessary imo, however