Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I’m kind of bitter this is only being released on their app, it sounds a lot more interesting than what the print books will be doing, and with characters I like better.

I believe today is the last day of the $50 for the first year sale, ending at 11:59est. It's a great deal considering the plethora of Infinity Comics released every month, the huge back catalog, reading guides, and new comics 3 months after release in shops. I didn't buy all of the Fall of X minis but I'm looking to reading them once they're all out on the app.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I’m kind of bitter this is only being released on their app, it sounds a lot more interesting than what the print books will be doing, and with characters I like better.
    I get that, especially if you don't have an easy way to use the app. And it's not real cheap, but the monthly price works out to about 3 comics a month, IIRC, and the annual drops it down to 2 or less. If I understand it right, there are some comics you can read without a subscription, too.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I believe today is the last day of the $50 for the first year sale, ending at 11:59est. It's a great deal considering the plethora of Infinity Comics released every month, the huge back catalog, reading guides, and new comics 3 months after release in shops. I didn't buy all of the Fall of X minis but I'm looking to reading them once they're all out on the app.
    Or there's this.

So the next arch is the Dani/Thunderbird/Warpath story that was teased before. I would love if these characters are part of whatever Sunspot has planned (Somnus and Cerebra were with Thunderbird as well), but I guess we will see. And I agree with other posters here, these to me is better and more interesting than whatever they have planned in FOX and with characters I like better (with the exception of Dead X-Men).
    Last edited by Technopriest; 01-07-2024 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    So the next arch is the Dani/Thunderbird/Warpath story that was teased before. I would love if these characters are part of whatever Sunspot has planned (Somnus and Cerebra were with Thunderbirdas well), but I guess we will see. And I agree with other posters here, these to me is better and more interesting than whatever they have planned in FOX and with characters I like better (with the exception of Dead X-Men).
    Correct but it's one long continuous arc until the summer now. It's not clear yet if the different groups (Proudstars and Captain Britain/Knights) will mix or if there will be separate plots going on at the same time. But Foxe confirmed it's a 6-7 month arc.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'm really looking forward to it, regardless, but I hope it follows up on whatever Sunspot is up to.