Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Two watches and I'm still astounded and heartbroken and I love it and I hate it. I'll come back later after my thoughts have settled, but DAMN. What a show. So proud of our boy! And so devastated. That ending.
    Epic and bittersweet with a bang style ending! The way best shows should be.

spoilers:
    Still hurting that when Rogue can finally touch Gambit, it's his corpse and she can't "feel" him (((
    end of spoilers

The title of the next episode, Life Death Part 2, kind of takes on a new meaning now... intentionally or not.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    spoilers:
    Still hurting that when Rogue can finally touch Gambit, it's his corpse and she can't "feel" him (((
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I've watched that scene quite a few times, and teared up every time. And I never tear up watching movies or tv.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    spoilers:
    I've watched that scene quite a few times, and teared up every time. And I never tear up watching movies or tv.
    end of spoilers
    The same, my friend.

I legit had heart palpitations during this episode and that never happens. It just had me on edge.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    The only downside to this for me was Rogue holding him at the end. She didnt deserve too.
    She didn't deserve it yet (in the eyes of the audience)
    I was thinking about this quote from Nightcrawler

the next logical step would be to test Rogue and see what she is willing to forgive
    this is why I agree with ExodusCloak, there is a high chance that we will see Deathbit
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Deathbit by skipping HoM.
    Turn the situation upside down, Gambit is no longer an understanding, caring and loving boyfriend, he is now an evil ******* (and most likely has another woman), will she still love him or not?

this is of course if the showrunners think in the same vein as me, they of course may have their own plans, this is all just my speculations
    Last edited by staptik777; 04-10-2024 at 11:46 AM.

The only downside to this for me was Rogue holding him at the end. She didnt deserve too.
    That's bullshit She loves him and it was the most emotional moment of the whole chapter.

And it pisses me off all this misogyny. There are people who take advantage of the slightest opportunity to spout their hateful rant against Rogue.
    On another note. I think Kurt's quote will go to Gambit forgiving Rogue. I don't think he would do anything wrong.

He's been the hero it wouldn't be right for them to make him step back after his big moment.

Did anyone get the vibe that Maddy was into Gambit at the bar?

It was weird in that I couldn’t figure out what they wanted to say. There are some shared feelings of rejection or loneliness there but it never went anywhere, maybe it will turn into something else. It’s bizarre, Maddie and Remy. In comics she would have completed the unofficial summers three.

I think she just felt empathy for him since they were going through similar situations.

spoilers:
    Chris Potter as Cable, he could be the man to bring Remy back. He's obviously going to try again to prevent the attack, otherwise what was the point of that scene? Maybe Rogue goes with him and have Lenore and Chris working together again.

That said, I want Gambit back obviously, but the episode's ending was so good that I don't want his sacrifice to be erased either. I don't know...
    end of spoilers

No. But after Dark X-Men and X-Men 97 I like Maddy now and she is more interesting for me than Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilargi View Post
    And it pisses me off all this misogyny. There are people who take advantage of the slightest opportunity to spout their hateful rant against Rogue.
    just a couple of trolls (mostly on twitter/X), ignore them, they are not fans of Rogue and/or Gambit
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilargi View Post
    I think Kurt's quote will go to Gambit forgiving Rogue. I don't think he would do anything wrong.
    perhaps, but it seems to me that he already kind of forgave her, at least he definitely didn’t hold a grudge against her (maybe I'm wrong)
    I just think if it goes your way, the drama will not be complete, and everything will be too easy

although maybe the authors of the series will come up with something else altogether, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

spoilers:
    Chris Potter as Cable, he could be the man to bring Remy back. He's obviously going to try again to prevent the attack, otherwise what was the point of that scene? Maybe Rogue goes with him and have Lenore and Chris working together again.

That said, I want Gambit back obviously, but the episode's ending was so good that I don't want his sacrifice to be erased either. I don't know...
    end of spoilers
    I know, right! Because then the title of “Remember It!” only for it to be forgotten would be too cruel and we don’t deserve that!