Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy_Cricket View Post
    spoilers:
    I will be shocked if Magneto hasn’t turned evil by the end of the finale, I think they are setting up something similar to his “I was a fool to even try” moment from when he was in the Savage Land with Rogue in UXM #274
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Oh for sure, I don't see it lasting, but I already feel bad for Remy as it is. I guess we'll see how it develops, but they're definitely gonna play up the friction between Remy and Mags.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I am spoilers:
    so sorry Romy friends.

X-Men 97' is not gonna be a fun time for us. On the plus side, Gambit was incredibly hot.
    end of spoilers
    The Gambit thirst trap is real.

spoilers:
    I need a moment to go re-read the wedding issue brb
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Duckie View Post
    The Gambit thirst trap is real.

spoilers:
    I need a moment to go re-read the wedding issue brb
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Why can't August come sooner. I need Gail's Uncanny and wholesome (maybe) Darkholme family moments.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    spoilers:
    Why can't August come sooner. I need Gail's Uncanny and wholesome (maybe) Darkholme family moments.
    end of spoilers
    Right?

spoilers:
    I need me some happy Gambit and Rogue with Kurt and the cats. Heal me from this trauma.
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member CamilleMoineau's Avatar

spoilers:
    Y'all.
    "Monkey's Paw: Me Edition"--I was having such a good time (Ray Chase's doing such a good job as Cyclops! Mild swearing from Logan!) and then that @#$&* scene between Erik and Rogue. Nah, this BETTER NOT lead to Rogneto & Antarctica! My only consolation is the hope that Romy are really the OTP of this series and Uncanny in about a million years.
    end of spoilers
    “Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds

Wow, I did not see that coming. My hype is dying. Going to watch it later today when disney releases in EU.

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Wow, I did not see that coming. My hype is dying. Going to watch it later today when disney releases in EU.
    It should be on there now. I’m from UK and it dropped around 7am my time
    L'Enfer !

Spectacular Member CamilleMoineau's Avatar

spoilers:
    I will be shocked if Magneto hasn’t turned evil by the end of the finale, I think they are setting up something similar to his “I was a fool to even try” moment from when he was in the Savage Land with Rogue in UXM #274
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That's what I'm thinking. But even so, I'm listening to my Romy playlist to feel better and thinking of 616 Romy married and happy with the kitties.
    end of spoilers
    “Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds

Spectacular Member

Yeah I didn’t see it coming either. At first hint,,, I was like no way… but then later scene confirmed…

It should be on there now. I’m from UK and it dropped around 7am my time
    It is The sites I checked earlier today was wrong about when today it would be released.
    Last edited by Malachi; 03-20-2024 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jddoyle View Post
    Yeah I didn’t see it coming either. At first hint,,, I was like no way… but then later scene confirmed…
    That first hint I literally yelled "NO" at my TV like I thought I could will it to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by CamilleMoineau View Post
    spoilers:
    Y'all.
    "Monkey's Paw: Me Edition"--I was having such a good time (Ray Chase's doing such a good job as Cyclops! Mild swearing from Logan!) and then that @#$&* scene between Erik and Rogue. Nah, this BETTER NOT lead to Rogneto & Antarctica! My only consolation is the hope that Romy are really the OTP of this series and Uncanny in about a million years.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Man that moment made my heart sink so hard. The MOMENT she calls him Erik and Gambit has that look. And then the hurt in his eyes when he drops the card. !@#$ I hate that we ha e to re-live this! Trying to take solace in the other moments we were shown. Romy making beignets TOGETHER and Rogue defending him from Scott's complaining. All the times she touches him and hangs on him, elbows him during the basketball game. Them stealing off together in the nightclub and his comment to her about a worthy man and the look she gives him. But I'm trying hard to remind myself that this Rogue hasn't said to Remy or admitted to anyone that she loves him. Her actions say it, over and over throughout XTAS. But only Remy has said "I love you". We need to see Rogue choose Remy, despite the fact that baggy Mags can offer the easier path to what she thinks she wants. I 100% think we will see this play out as it does in comics in that Rogue will need to realize she doesn't align with or love Mags. And we probably are going to have to see Remy set Rogue free first for her to make that decision. Because love means wanting what is best for that other person even if it takes you out of the equation. I think it's gonna be a long difficult season (or two) for us Romy fans, but I'm trying to trust that Beau called them the OTP for a reason and will stay true to the comics, in which Rogue has only told ONE man that she loved him ever.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jddoyle View Post
    I wasn't surprised. Lenore Zann hinted about it in some interview 2 years ago, I think. I definetely remeber how we spoke about it at GG and people were dissapointed.

The truth is that I don`t want or need such kind of journey to get happy Romy in the end. DeMayo chose the worst path.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 03-20-2024 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I wasn't surprised. Lenore Zann hinted about it in some interview 2 years ago, I think. I definetely remeber how we spoke about it at GG and people were dissapointed.

The truth is that I don`t want or need such kind of journey to get happy Romy in the end. DeMyao chose the worst path.
    In my headcannon this is why he really got fired.

No one can convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

The truth is that I don`t want or need such kind of journey to get happy Romy in the end. DeMayo chose the worst path.
    I’m with you 100% here Purp. I don’t need this, there is no appeal in a love triangle for me. I can choose not to watch it or watch it later if the resolution is something that intrigues me. Sadly the journey is important, often more so than the end. I hate stories were they set up some conflict and then drag it, just so we get a short resolution right at the end.

Bah I better just watch the two first episodes, the more I think about it, the less I want to watch it.