Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    It's solid but not spectacular. Green Lantern War Journal is a far stronger book, in my opinion, despite how much I love Hal. I'm getting both titles and enjoying them, though.
    Who stars in War Journal?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Who stars in War Journal?
    That's the John Stewart book, but an alternate universe version of Kyle has appeared in it a couple times. It's really well written.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Isn't Isamot dead? (not that death means a lot these days)
    He was killed off in Thorne's run during the mass character exodus, but that seems to have been reverted as he showed up with the rest of the Coprs in Dark Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    He was killed off in Thorne's run during the mass character exodus, but that seems to have been reverted as he showed up with the rest of the Coprs in Dark Crisis.
    Riiiight. Like Arisia. I'm going to guess we missed an event where Simon in his new role where Thorne left him did something to resurrect those killed in that event, which also reverted Simon back to being a regular GL... Head canon!

Riiiight. Like Arisia. I'm going to guess we missed an event where Simon in his new role where Thorne left him did something to resurrect those killed in that event, which also reverted Simon back to being a regular GL... Head canon!
    Yeah its safe to assume that the Infinite Frontier is subjected to Schrodinger's Canon.

About the only thing thats still included is the UP taking over the Corps. Which now that I think about it, this run does at least seem to be doing the UP plot and another power battery explosion problem better by just merging the plotlines.

In the IF run the power battery blew up cause of another rogue guardian which well know mega snooze-fest, but here with Addams run its implied the UP has a hand in whats happening now.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    That's the John Stewart book, but an alternate universe version of Kyle has appeared in it a couple times. It's really well written.

Which is the better current book, in your opinion? Especially for a huge Kyle fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Which is the better current book, in your opinion? Especially for a huge Kyle fan?
    Kyle gets the backup story in GL #8, so I'd have to say the main GL book.

I don't think that Kyle appears in amy other issues, but Adams' writing style I'd say is closer to Marz's than PKJ's.

PKJ is writing a better book overall.

Astonishing Member

https://www.cbr.com/green-lantern-ai...retroactively/

I wasn't aware that Airwave started in the 40's.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/green-lantern-ai...retroactively/

I wasn't aware that Airwave started in the 40's.
    I'm surprised he didn't end up being a bigger deal since radios were so much more important to people's lives then.

Astonishing Member

I'm surprised he didn't end up being a bigger deal since radios were so much more important to people's lives then.
    Yeah, and he could've been a member of JSA as well (well maybe).

Both Adams and PKJ hinted at a GL event. Are they going to do one right after Absolute Power I wonder?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Both Adams and PKJ hinted at a GL event. Are they going to do one right after Absolute Power I wonder?
    Probably yeah, we're already gearing for House of Brainiac next month and with AB later this year, a GLC crossover event afterwards seems like the right placement.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I've read that their stories are going to coincide at some point, but will it be "an event" or just a crossover between the two titles? I don't want to get my hopes up.

I've read that their stories are going to coincide at some point, but will it be "an event" or just a crossover between the two titles? I don't want to get my hopes up.
    ...Crossover event ?