Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Aside from how anti-climactic an introduction that would have been, (Bruce just looks bored in his scene with J'onn) Green Lantern choosing to warn Bruce rather than Superman or Wonder Woman just confirms this is Batman's world and the others are just living in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Damn the United Planets Lanterns can spoilers:
    channel all of the Emotional Spectrum
    end of spoilers through their rings. That’s actually intriguing and cool, I want to know what’s going down with the United Planets now. Yeah Carol is going to break it off with her fiancée, hopefully she does it before Hal leaves Earth, so he doesn’t leave her alone right after she breaks it off lol.
    It definitely makes it more likely they were in on what happened on Korugar.

I'm not sure if Carol's going to break it off but I think she's definitely following Hal into space and her fiancee might not be happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure if Carol's going to break it off but I think she's definitely following Hal into space and her fiancee might not be happy about it.
    I find it likely as well, if only for the irony after the crap she used to give Hal for flying off to space all the time.

Classic Hal is getting a new figure from McFarlane.

Cute figure .
    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I find it likely as well, if only for the irony after the crap she used to give Hal for flying off to space all the time.
    Yeah, the determined look on her face and the "big decision" solicits tease her making...I think even Adams hinted she was going to be more active in future issues.

Cute figure .

Yeah, the determined look on her face and the "big decision" solicits tease her making...I think even Adams hinted she was going to be more active in future issues.
    I wondered earlier if this is how Adams plans to introduce Aya, as Hal might need a ship to get off-world, but maybe instead of picking up the ring, Ferris has a space-worthy vessel and she'll be the pilot??

I wondered earlier if this is how Adams plans to introduce Aya, as Hal might need a ship to get off-world, but maybe instead of picking up the ring, Ferris has a space-worthy vessel and she'll be the pilot??
    I keep waiting for them to mention Aya but Adams seems to be keeping other GL:TAS stuff close to the vest (even though it makes it more confusing for people who have no idea who Razer is).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

That's cool. Looks really poseable.

Astonishing Member

Having Aya would be really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

The more I look at this figure the more I think the trunks are removable so it can either be his original uniform or the current one.
    Visit The Blog of Oa for Green Lantern News, Reviews, Podcasts and more

Quote Originally Posted by mrumsey View Post
    The more I look at this figure the more I think the trunks are removable so it can either be his original uniform or the current one.
    I mean, who hasn't thought of removing Hal's trunks? (bad-dum-bum!)

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Love this variant for GL #11 by Ian Churchill, huge New Frontier vibes!

BANNED

I keep waiting for them to mention Aya but Adams seems to be keeping other GL:TAS stuff close to the vest (even though it makes it more confusing for people who have no idea who Razer is).
    I might be remembering this wrong, but wasn't the ship from the animated series in War of the Green Lanterns when Hal and Guy were out of power and needing to get to Oa? I don't have the issues at hand, but I seem to remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I might be remembering this wrong, but wasn't the ship from the animated series in War of the Green Lanterns when Hal and Guy were out of power and needing to get to Oa? I don't have the issues at hand, but I seem to remember that.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was her first comic appearance.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was her first comic appearance.
    I know the Interceptor was there, but was Aya the AI of the ship? (didn't the artist also have it flying backwards?)